RealModScene
naxil

another topic about link problem...

Hello!

I use link from the firts beta release... but is about 1 -2 days i have that problem:

Gears of war judgment with tu4:

I can log on link on website

i can enter on link menu inside fs3 775 (i see rooms,players,rss info), but every room have 0players (i have latest TU)...

On link.jqe360.com my xbox is always offline, i use the same account (on fs3 and link site), but on web iam offline every time.. (i press on refresh xboxlocation).

Blackops2

web offline

fs3 online, i see players, now rooms are filled with people, i can enter on rooms ( i see the yellow pad), after come back to games nothing happen....

I haven't latest dashboard iam on 16179

i have try to search me on link.jqe (userlist) and see my nick on Judgment rooms..

Icon Username Gamer Tag Rating Status

NAxil                       ja               100               Gears of War: Judgment

Strange i can see my self.. with the same nick..

You have the latest fs3, which is good, but be sure you have the 16537 Xebuild dash and dashlaunch 3.10 installed.  This might not have anything to do with link, but is solves 99% of the problems that people report on this site.

the problem is.. site not recognize me connected, i can't start any games.. i don't see playes on gear3 

strangely i have the same problem i have reset API key several tyms but i am still offline on jqes360

Now i have update my dashboard, i have buy a real router,. but nothing, i can enter on systemlink, i see rooms,players but after i comeback to games screen of link, i can't see any games... sigh!