RealModScene
salford gunstar

problems with tu's in latest fsd(rev 775)

hi guys im hoping jpizzle or one of you guys here can help,

i was on rev 735 fsd, just updated to 775 and now i have problems with title updates, i go on a game cover press y, select tu's, go into that press y to download, but then it just goes to a screen what hangs and says at the bottom a download, b back, but nothing happens,

screen just hangs and i have to press guide button to get out of screen, any help would be greatly appreciated, my jqe360 account connects fine, dont understand it?

Having the same error :/ Did a clean reinstall but still didn't work out for me. No button works except the guide button. I download all the tus from xbuc or jqe now...

right found the problem it was the skin i was using, i changed back to default and tu's now working, but i need a copy of default skin mines corrupted some how thats why i changed skins in 1st place, anyone have a link where i can download the skin?, or could i download all fsd and just grab skin from there and replace?