RealModScene
DR3AMMA5TER

NEW!! The Dream Theme v2.5 for F3 Rev775

I have been playing with this skin for some hours. I think the skin has some problems with big game libraries.

It worked great with 60 XB360 games and a few XBLA titles loaded, but when I loaded a big collection of XBLA (500 games) and went to the Xbox Live Arcade area, F3 ckocked and crashed. I tried several times restarting the console but it always crashed after some seconds of being on the XBLA area.

I am using medium resolution for custom covers.

I had to return to the default skin which doesn't give any problems.

Really a pity because the skin is just unbelievable amazing.

Any advise on how to make it work with the big XBLA library would be really appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT:

After much experimenting i have found the reasonable limits for this skin and my console:

Each category has max 250 entries for being on the sure side. I have to divide my XBLA collection in 3 different categories:

- Live Arcade

- Homebrew

- Xbox Classics

The first 2 have 250 games each.

I can now enjoy The Dream Theme without crashes. It is still puzzling that the original skin can handle 500 games per category without a sweet. I guess it is because the graphics on this skin are so good compared with the default F3 skin. Anyway, I am just happy that I have found a workaround.

Thnx for the comments people!

I know there are some people having problems with big game databases.

It is a common problem with F3 and i tried to minimize it to decrease the png images in size.

I did my best to make the best skin i can.

In the future im trying to make a decent skin for the new Aurora dash.

• Like 1

Hi! I have a kernel 2.0.16747.0 for my jtag xbox 360 arcade  can i make install your skin? what are the requirement for this? Big thanks!

You need to have F3 rev 775 installed

Hiya,

First off, I love this skin so much.

Second, I am having a major problem with this skin. I don't know how to fix it and it has been plaguing me since I've used the skin. On FSD 3 with normal default skin I have no problems, but supposed I use this theme, my console boots up with a screen like thisE10EE2E7-489D-4AF1-99A6-E6E536968C55_zps

or like this14F526D9-217B-4012-93A0-1A62337F671E_zps

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've already reinstalled FSD3 numerous amount of times and formatted my HDD. I don't know what to do. I noticed this only happens when FSD loads and doesn't take that long finalizing the skin enviroment.

Thanks

hi great job looks fab could anyone tell me how I change the look of coverflow to the same as the pic at top of the post thanks

how can i change my avatar i saw in the pictures that your avatar looks diffrent anf i already downloaded the dream theme and installed it on the xbox so there is avatar stuff that come with the skin or you downloaded avatar stuff ?

and i you downloaded avatar stuff so from where?

how can i change my avatar i saw in the pictures that your avatar looks diffrent anf i already downloaded the dream theme and installed it on the xbox so there is avatar stuff that come with the skin or you downloaded avatar stuff ?

and i you downloaded avatar stuff so from where?

It's downloaded from xbox live originally, then maybe someplace else, but nobody here is allowed to give you links to where you can find copyright protected material

Yip don't use fsd use Aurora personal choice but alot better than fsd3

hey i need help fsd 3 crashes everytime I reboot to activate the theme, any advice?

Make sure you have rev 775 and not a older version, also... some skins causes FSD to crash due to the size of the game database

Hi,

I've tried the download several times, but the archive is allways corrupted.

Can anybody fix this or is there an alternative download source?