RealModScene
DR3AMMA5TER

NEW!! The Dream Theme v2.5 for F3 Rev775

Well, tried resetting the skin data and test the backgrounds again, the problem continues and is non existing with all other skins, it seems as if it's some specific games though with the problem, the strangest of the all is a 3 Disc game that have 1 disc showing the background and the other 2 don't show, again, works perfect on any other skin.

here are some of the game names I've seen the background problem with:

Final Fantasy XIII (disc 1 shows, 2 & 3 don't), Final Fantasy XIII-2, Forza Motorsport 3 & 4.

There were others too, I just can't remember the names off the top of my head

Bottom line is, if the problem persist, no matter what I do and is only with this skin, it got to be a problem with the skin.

Also, if I didn't mention it before, my FSD3 is freshly re-installed after it got corrupted during a transfer from an old USB drive to a new one, so it's not an FSD3 problem, beside, again, as I said, it's only this skin that gives me the backgrounds problem.

I think this issue need a more thorough look.

I have it all working as well. Is there anything you'd like me to try with it. Backgrounds etc. sent from my iphone5

Thank you but that's not necessary because it has been tested by members of Xbox360iso.com and myself. Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

On the same way as on the default skin. ;)Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

There you can see the edit button.Inside you can change the background.

On the same way as on the default skin. ;)Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

I don't know how to change it on the default skin :p

There you can see the edit button.Inside you can change the background.

where is edit button?

Outdid yourself on this version DM. Excellent job!! Thank you very much. No issues with install, looks great. Keep it up.

I was already in love with version 2.3

This is even better (of course) great job done!

hi I also had trouble finding it

its a small zip picture you click on / its at the bottom of the last gta  screen  shot  hope that helps ..........john

• Like 1

First of all.. thank you for this such beautiful skin, you've done a great job!!!. However, I had serious problem with the skin where my FSD3 won't load anymore after using it. It goes blank screen after XBOX 360 boot. I've read some of earlier posts regarding the solution but none have solved my problem. I could not delete the skin as I wasn't be able to boot to FSD. I've transferred xexmenu to usb (by follow the guide from the other page) but the original dashboard won't let me to install it. I don't have internet connection so I couldn't use ftp method. 

Please help me... really frustrated as I just have bought this console like 3 days ago.

Thanks in advance.

:thumbsup:hey guys I have a problem. I am using the dream theme. but there is no fan setting option in it. I mean I cant change the speed like before.

but when I change it back to the default theme. there is no problem and have the option.

please help. I really like this theme . but I need the fan setting too.

:ninja::baby:

:thumbsup:hey guys I have a problem. I am using the dream theme. but there is no fan setting option in it. I mean I cant change the speed like before.

but when I change it back to the default theme. there is no problem and have the option.

please help. I really like this theme . but I need the fan setting too.

:ninja::baby:

Still should be under system settings-->fan settings! at least it hasn't changed in mine.

Why don't you adjust the temps in dash launch and set the temps a little lower already?

this is just awesome im sure i posted before about the theme but ive only just seen it for rev 775 and i still love.