RealModScene
JPizzle

XMPlayer V0.0.2 : a new version of the libxenon media player

I'm with freestyle dash 3 lastest version, dashlaunch 3.06, and dashboard 16602 with jatg.

I copy the xmplayer 0.0.2 to the root of hdd, but not working, i execute the xenon.elf with dashlaunch, but nothing player.

What's wrong? Any sugestion?, help me please...!

Thanks

When unzipped I have the mplayer folder, a readme and two .elf files. A xenon.elf and symbols.elf. I don't know why but I put the two elf files in the mplayer folder when put it on my internal hdd. That's how it's set up for me and it works. I'm no technician, just a user so not sure this will actually help you but there you go.

Hi,

With xellaunch working fine.

I put folder xmplayer and a video in usb stick, put then in usb front xbox360, i started with eject button (xellaunch) and finally it's working.

Thanks for goOd job.

Well when I launch the xenon.elf through dash launch I get nothing but a black screen and it just sits there. I've updated dash launch to 3.6 and still its a no go. Any advise. I'm going to try and see if I can launch xellmenu and see what I get from there I would love to make this bad boy work. Any ideals thanks in advance.

Oh and one small thing it shuts off my controller for some reason very weird.

ok here is my problem, after launching DL i select hard drive to explore and the everything freezes out, DL did this with the previous version also, I can explore the internal memory etc but not my 750gb Internal hard drive for some reason.

Jasper BB 512MB

16202 dash

DL 3.06

F3.0

any other info needed please ask, thanks.

I have a problem with running XMPlayer on my RGH console. I have downloaded the program from many sites but it always shown the error when Im trying to run it from DL v3.07 and xell too. When the program is loading there is the error: 'Cannot find required files!'

Please help me, I dont know what to do to run it.

First, thanks for the program.

But, I'm having a problem with it when I start from the dashlaunch.

When its open, it's stucks in the loading screen (with the name of the app and the loading circle) I wait for 10 minutes and nothing change. Do you know how to solve it?

Info: I'm using the last kernel and I try in the internal hard drive and external usb, and always the same.

Thanks

First, thanks for the program.

But, I'm having a problem with it when I start from the dashlaunch.

When its open, it's stucks in the loading screen (with the name of the app and the loading circle) I wait for 10 minutes and nothing change. Do you know how to solve it?

Info: I'm using the last kernel and I try in the internal hard drive and external usb, and always the same.

Thanks

This ussually means it's crashing, did you try the latest version? 0.0.4 it contains fixes which should show you the error instead of rendering the loading screen ontop of it...