RealModScene
ana

copy error

yes, I m sorry. and the weird thing is it was working to copy all my stuff over via usb... but now it isnt anymore 

weird I copied some files with xex and it was working with some files now, but it didnt copied everything in the folder. do you still have any ideas what I could do... to get files copied over an usb 

right you confusing.....start from the top kidda....

you have a hard drive attached to your 360...it's formatted as fat 32...n your trying to do what...

yes thats kind of right. I upgraded my HDD some weeks ago and copied all the stuff from the old one to the new one via USB HDD ( fat32)... what was working just perfect.  some days ago its not working anymore to copy anything... fsd is giving me n error and xex is coping just the half of the files. I might changed something in dashlaunch? sorry for confusing you. 

no cant get it working with flashfxp, enabled also ftpserv in f3 and left it open. getting error connection failed. 

run FSD and then use password xbox and username xbox and then connect to your 360, the hard drive is being seen by FSD?

yes now it managed to connect... was loading also the file to the box but timed out after some minutes. weird! any ideas? 

yes now it managed to connect... was loading also the file to the box but timed out after some minutes. weird! any ideas? 

connected it again... now it was loading... but just half of the files. seems the same like in xex! its coping just the half. why, I just dont get it.

Oh god. guess my box will die soon. now I get "disc unreadable" after the intro of some games. opened another thread already with that topic.

It's probably the harddrive that is causing all your issues... try replacing it, or checking the S.M.A.R.T status with a PC

could you quick explain me how to  setup the HDD in the right format

That's easy, you put it in the consoles HDD port (SATA) then you enter the settings menu, followed by finding the "storage" or "memory" menu, there you see the harddrive as unformatted (when it's wrong) then you simply press the button to format it and follow the on screen instructions... (you'll need your serial number)If you want to check the HDD status i suggest you download http://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html this tool and connect your HDD to any available SATA port, it'll not be shown in windows... but you'll see which drive it is anyways...