RealModScene
lycho123

COVERS!

Why is there so long no new covers on jqe site  its good that still have title updates daily but no new covers since a month maybe ? Is there any reason if somebody knows or there is other why to find to make or I dont know Please to say it

Why is there so long no new covers on jqe site  its good that still have title updates daily but no new covers since a month maybe ? Is there any reason if somebody knows or there is other why to find to make or I dont know Please to say it

What particular game covers are you looking for?

FIFA 14 NBA 2K14 Just Dance 2014 my last games dont have full covers

NTSC or Pal or what region are you looking for? As the covers can be different for different regions

Added Just Dance 2014 & FIFA 14 to database, it said NBA 2K14 was already uploaded, I dont know how long it takes before these become available to download, maybe JPizzle could tell us, but the site does say it goes through an approval process so who knows if it will be approved or available.

I have been busy and have not had time to go through all the submitted cover and reject the ones with bad info or dicks on them yet.... 

I will get to them when I have time.