RealModScene
datastream

Modded Lobbies etc. How does it work?

How are "modded" lobbies created and what tools and stuff do you need to do it, I think they overwrite the default xex with there own, just interested to know what and how it's all done. 

i think you're a little confused about what a "modded lobby" means; they're just regular lobbies that can be made directly from the fsd's system link interface and that host games that are modded. if you're asking this because you're wondering what the hell the team meant with that mysterious message scrolling on the rss ticker, it's just that they're warning users that modded games are allowed as long as they aren't using a public room for hosting them, because modded games can and will ruin the experience to the other players which aren't using mods to play

• Like 1

Hi, what I was meaning was exactly as what you have typed, so if a "Private" lobby was created then how are the games modded so you get unlimited ammo etc. and do stuff that you can't normally do in the normal game. i.e "mods" 

Oh and what do you mean "ticker" where abouts is that......

Hi, what I was meaning was exactly as what you have typed, so if a "Private" lobby was created then how are the games modded so you get unlimited ammo etc. and do stuff that you can't normally do in the normal game. i.e "mods"

for example, by using trainers and other apps that are executed before the game runsiirc, you yourself posted a video about a tool named "chameleon". Something like that

Oh and what do you mean "ticker" where abouts is that......

ah, I was talking about that scrolling thingy that appears at the bottom of the system link main menu

That's the first time I've stumbled across such a thing "chameleon" and never knew they existed that was my whole reason why I was asking, I thought they were modded XEX's of the game files you see. ;) 

then i mistook you for someone else, my bad  :sweat:

i don't know if it's possible in this forum to link directly to somewhere else without it being considered spam, but let's say that another forum which specializes in xbox360 save games also hosts a number of game trainers and other miscellaneous tools. check it out if you're curious about them

a couple other tools -most notably horizon- which are used for some unrelated tasks like file injection and profile management also include the ability to modify certain save files, effectively modding the whole game experience as you can obtain very unfair advantages over other players

anyways, let's end this discussion here since there are enough lamers and kiddies around the world ruining things and we don't want to facilitate this even further  :ninja: