RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Yahia Misses You

A Game not displayed in freestyle !!

hello guys , I have changed a game cover , it was fine but I just get out the games and get into them again , the game was not there at all I  scanned paths , I can play it but it doesn't show anymore in the games list of freestyle !! and suggestions ?

make sure you have the game in the correct paths, and that the scan paths are scanning deep enough

ps. more detail would be nice, arcade game? GoD game, extracted from disc uploaded to games folder, etc....

then make sure you have the game in Content0000000000000000

and not Content0000000000000000<game name> < game id>

the place is right :/ , isnt there a way to delete the cover I have added ??  this might get the game back to the list 

Sometimes when you change covers FSD hides the game, you'll find it in Web UI in the Hidden Games category. Just unhide it from the Web UI then rescan in FSD and the game will show again.

• Like 1

Sometimes when you change covers FSD hides the game, you'll find it in Web UI in the Hidden Games category. Just unhide it from the Web UI then rescan in FSD and the game will show again.

that solved it , many thanks , Coinstar :)