RealModScene

when i click on a game - options - manage title updates - Download TUs - HDD it gets stuck ! WHY ? it have work every time and now it DONT WORK ANYMORE :((                [sORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH]           please help me :/

What does it get stuck on more precisely?

You may want to try to reset the settings and such followed by re-downloading all covers & tu's...

someone has a better idea ?

lol!  :huh:...dude...

answer the questions...... what's it sticking/hanging on.....

How do you expect anyone to give you help on a issue where you provide 1 line of info and out of that 1 line its only "hdd...stuck! why?" which gives anyone an idea of what your asking.

What skin are you using? how much free space have you got on your hdd? are you running a internal hdd? is your internet connection timing out? have you altered anything recently (console/router)? have you tried a router reboot?

Doing a quick reset can often solve little glitches such as this,yeah you may have to redownload covers and TU but if it solves the issue whats the biggy. You really should not be so quick to dismiss the idea.

• Like 1

when i click on a game - options - manage title updates - Download TUs - HDD it gets stuck ! WHY ? it have work every time and now it DONT WORK ANYMORE :((                [sORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH]           please help me :/

I having the same thing happen to me . He is right Hdd will stick at the screen the only way out of it is to turn off box or go back to free style dash. Knowing  that I am contented to  covers.jqe360.com and FTp is working fine. I have 290.GB free on HDD.I am on the latest dash. Any help would be fantastic.

are you on default skin...or skin that is updated to rev 775

helps if you give more info than what you have

• Like 1

are you on default skin...or skin that is updated to rev 775

helps if you give more info than what you have

not default .i am using the dream team theme 2.3 thin i when to rev 775

Bro.I got it to work.It was theme just did the default and all is good.