RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NisX

Problem with JQE360

I had to re install FSD completely and now after i done it i still get some missing covers so i wanna to add them by using jqe360 site

im not sure if im missing something (i dont want it for using link at all just for install missing covers) -

I created a Account to jqe360 and verify it by mail  

I sign in to jqe360 in both from the pc and from the xbox on the fsd - general settings - jqe360.com -

i insert password and user name then press link console to jqe360 a msg says appear 

Successfully configured conection to the server, then i back to the pc choose/find the covers

i was missing and press on install to xbox i waited 10 seconds (like it says) then i go to my account settings 

and i could see the cover on the Download Queue list so i waited for it to update and nothing also tried restart the FSD even 

reboot the whole xbox still none of the covers i add from the jqe360 site appear.

can any 1 pls help?

i also tried highlighting the game press Y and select refresh artwork a ouple of time
still nothing :)