RealModScene
epilef1985

NEED A CUSTOM SKIN HELP PLEASE!!!!!

hey guys  i got  2 xbox rgh with fsd 3 on them and i got one in my little brother's room and in about 6 months this is the second time he deleted all the GAMES folder in the external hardrive wich is not a really big problem cuz i have another 2 TB hdd where i have them stored as .iso format and the problem is that is really anoying got and extract all games again and  i was wondering if someone could make me a skin that comes with no settings and file manager just games section so when i turn it up i will pop up straight to games, i tried to use xexmenu as default app in my dashlaunch  cuz it pops up straight into games  but he was messing arround and he know how to get to move files and stuff too,, i ll appreciate it guy if someone could do that      THANKS

or don't give him games again, make him lean his lesson

delete games + bored = won't do it again :thumbsup:

more un-helpful info, have him do it (extract the iso's) :)

LOL  that's a point right there     hahahaha       or problably he needs a little whiping     but  i'll get in trouble with dad.

LOL  that's a point right there     hahahaha       or problably he needs a little whiping     but  i'll get in trouble with dad.

I've just released a Child Proof Edition of PlayBox One :)

Give it a try and let me know how it works!

Link to my thread

• Like 1

brilliant! Just what the OP was looking for, I still say punish by electric chair my self, but your skin would probably be better. ;) 

• Like 1

brilliant! Just what the OP was looking for, I still say punish by electric chair my self, but your skin would probably be better. ;)

Who says you can't do both? ;)