RealModScene
z0oinks

Can't Connect to JQE360 or Download Covers

So this is a recently occurring problem. At first, I set everything up perfectly- I opened my ports for LiNK, turn on pingpatch and turned off devlink, linked my xbox to jqe360, and could download covers. However, now, I can't link to jqe360 and I can't download any covers. When I go into the settings to link it, I type in my username and password and click the button, but no text shows up saying that it was successful. I've made sure that both my username and password are correct. Also, when I go to my games and select "Refresh artwork" it says it's downloading two items, but the cover never shows up.

Can someone tell me what I can do to fix this?

make sure livestrong = false in your dashlaunch

as for your link, if it says "successful" then its linked to your console

Livestrong is disabled. As for the LiNK test, it says this:

UPNP Status: UNPN Enabled Router Found

Data Port Status: Port 3072 TCP: Fail UDP: Fail

Broadcast Port Status: Port 3071 TCP: Fail UDP: Fail

JQE360 Authentication: Processing......

DevLink Disabled: Pass: DevLink is Disabled

Ping Patch Enabled: Pass: Ping Patch Enabled

What I don't get is that I've opened up both ports for my xbox 360, and it still says they fail

Also, JQE360 Authentication never changes from "Processing...."

you have gave your machine a static IP address haven't you....if so, how, on the 360 are in your DHCP via your router.......... try adding the IP to DMZ on the router.....then go to "canyouseeme" and have a check your ports are open. 

So I took my xbox off Static IP and now it's working. I'm gonna try to give it a different Static IP and see what happens

excellent, still, how are you giving it a static I.P address, machine or your router......you can do either, general rule of thumb is to do it all on your router via DHCP. if you do all your equipment around your pad then start with 192.168.1.5 for example and then increase them in 5's and then that way after time you learn what ever I.P address is of everything that is connected around your house.....well you can try any way, but it's much easier to dive into your router's config page and have a look at what DHCP i doing, only reason I ask this for is I see numerous people configuring devices but not putting default gateway in etc. and subnet masks all wrong, doing it on the router will do the latter parts for you. and will also stop conflicting I.P addresses being issued out. 

Guess it's time for you to get some gaming on now then ;)

excellent, still, how are you giving it a static I.P address, machine or your router......you can do either, general rule of thumb is to do it all on your router via DHCP. if you do all your equipment around your pad then start with 192.168.1.5 for example and then increase them in 5's and then that way after time you learn what ever I.P address is of everything that is connected around your house.....well you can try any way, but it's much easier to dive into your router's config page and have a look at what DHCP i doing, only reason I ask this for is I see numerous people configuring devices but not putting default gateway in etc. and subnet masks all wrong, doing it on the router will do the latter parts for you. and will also stop conflicting I.P addresses being issued out. 

Guess it's time for you to get some gaming on now then ;)

This worked! Thanks :)

However, a couple covers wouldn't load so I ended up reinstalling FSD and that fixed it