RealModScene
The Cowboy

GTA ONLINE On Jtag Without Live

Why dont hackers hack live packages instead of making pointless mods for CoDs? So we can play every game online without live.

Edited by The Cowboy

Why dont hackers hack live packages instead of making pointless mods for CoDs? So we can play every game online without live.

2ed that. jest stop messing around with mods and make xbox live games online for Jtag RGH users

Your asking for a fucking lot aint you why cant you just appreciate what you have got instead of wanting fucking everything

• Like 1

Your asking for a fucking lot aint you why cant you just appreciate what you have got instead of wanting fucking everything

I'm asking to people to stop making f*cking CoD mods to earn some money by selling them to some stupid people.I'm asking them to do something useful.

Man, I can't tell you how many teenagers come to me asking me to mod their box so that they can go and cheat at CoD.  I tell them it can't be done and send them packing.  I hate cheaters, even cheating in single player games only cheapens the experience for you.  Makes you overpowered and shortens the game, the whole point is the struggle to achieve victory, without that struggle the accomplishment of winning the game or beating your friends is pointless.  That being said I do enjoy mods that change the game in an interesting way that deepens the experience with greater variety.  Hell, DotA all stars was born from creative modding! However, those sorts of mods are few and far between.

I think we have a great deal, I remember back in the day when "jtag" machines were all single player, was jaw dropping to see "link" active and work, games with system link can then be played over the internet! Brilliant! I think the team have done remarkable well with what we have, other stuff, like friends online maybe to follow. as for hacking a system like "live" I think then Microsoft would get the hump and have them shut down and taking offline. it's never going to happen any way so enjoy what you have with system link games, don't like it, buy a legit, support the makers ;) 

• Like 2

There are somethings that just will not see the light of day on a jtag/rgh like gta 5 online, countless EA games BF3 to mention just 1. But this personally does not bother myself as the following makes more sense than people care to think about.

don't like it, buy a legit, support the makers ;)

At the moment gta 5 online is very hit and miss, this being said rockstar did warn of this from the outset but when I do eventually get into a game with some friends theres nothing better than just pointlessly driving about smashing sh*t up. This game is worth every penny nuff said.

And on a CoD note I too hate cheaters but its still a good game where you can jump in and wipeout 1-2 hours of your day without really thinking about it.

• Like 1

One of the many problems with having our own LIVE clone service is that many, i repeat MANY games have their own servers in the background running the actual game server... in order for ALL games to work on such a service we'd have to spend decades figuring out exactly everything about every game, and for what?

LiNK is quite enough for online play, there's MANY users there already...

Another problem with making a cloned LIVE service is that it's constantly changing, if we make it work today tomorrow it won't... you don't notice most of these changes, but... they're there...

• Like 1

for example....

The launch of Grand Theft Auto Online has hit substantial teething problems, as the anticipated flood of players has stretched Rockstar Games's servers to breaking point.

Players have faced multiple error messages such as: "Rockstar cloud servers unavailable," as well as screen freezing and slow loading problems.

One message says: "Mission failed," as soon as a mission begins.

Rockstar said it was "working round the clock" to resolve the issues.

game chat,free online multiplayer i don't need live.

Would be nice to see when friends online and even maybe send messages to each other but iam more than happy with what i got with link and donated several times hope you all do.

• Like 1