RealModScene
malim

How to Change F3 splash screen text?

Someone please help, I want to edit a theme and change the position of the splash screen text, its colour and wording, I'd appreciate it if someone could guide me :)

I believe google have alot of info about this .

Oh really? I couldn't find any info on it, could please help me. How do I go about doing it?

Hi,

"Finalizing skin environment" and "Welcome to F3" can be changed using XUITT 2.1.6 (you have to hack the default.xex). You can also edit the default.xex with an Hex editor but you have to decrypt it with xextool first.

Regards,

Hi,"Finalizing skin environment" and "Welcome to F3" can be changed using XUITT 2.1.6 (you have to hack the default.xex). You can also edit the default.xex with an Hex editor but you have to decrypt it with xextool first.Regards,

Thanks for your answer, but could you please tell me how a theme I downloaded changed the position and colour of the text associated with 'Welcome to F3'? (it moved it to the centre of the splash screen)

I don't know, it shouldn't be happening. You have to move the text at the right position by editing splashscreen.xur with Xbox UI Authoring tool.