RealModScene
Yahia Misses You

Games keep appearing in freestyle 3 after being deleted !

hello guys , I'm not sure if this is the right section for my question ,

actually I have a problem !

{ Games keep appearing in freestyle 3 after being deleted !}

some of the games that I have deleted long ago still having icons in freestyle games , 

How can I delete these icons ? 

and do they effect the storage ?? ( taking size ? )

Maybe some " data " is left in the path & folder ?? If thats the case, Look up what ID it has and manually delete it .. That should solve ur issue.

Maybe some " data " is left in the path & folder ?? If thats the case, Look up what ID it has and manually delete it .. That should solve ur issue.

Hello. I'm a bit of a newbie here. I only have around 50 games (excluding the games with multiple discs) on my external hdd, my game library displays around 150 (many duplicates). Can I delete the backup using a PC? Or is there an easier way for this? Are the duplicates also in the "GAMES" folder?

Delete from the games list by going to the game and pressing Y for options and then delete, this will delete the game from the FSD database and also from your HDD.

Delete from the games list by going to the game and pressing Y for options and then delete, this will delete the game from the FSD database and also from your HDD.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've seen that thread, but there are no duplicate entries in the games folder. What I did was remove the game path and add it again all the covers got deleted in the process but I think the list is ok for now but may be lacking a few games. I don't know if there's another easier way for this and I wonder if this problem will resurface once I delete a game again.