RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
massiv86

Please change media id for disc 2 GTA V Title Update.

Please modify/change media id from disc 1 (0C48794E)  to disc 2 (79E465C5) for GTA V Title Update in Jqe360 marketplace section. I've got disc 2 in fsd so it doesn't work with disc 1 and i can't download TU, or tell me hot to manually install it.

Thanks!

I just put disc 2 into my retail xbox, it downloaded a TU for GTAV, the media id is 0C48794E. You could try uploading it manually to see if it works.

To upload, download the TU from the jqe website to your desktop, FTP to your xbox, goto

Hdd1Content0000000000000000545408A7 > create a folder called "000B0000", then put the TU in that folder, reboot xbox, should work.

PS. Don't post stuff asking for the same thing - you may get banned

• Like 1

Just put it manually. It need to have DVD1 Media ID in Title Update cuz it must be always the first disc. Even if first disc is only instal or textures. This rule is the same for each multidisc game on x360.

Just put it manually. It need to have DVD1 Media ID in Title Update cuz it must be always the first disc. Even if first disc is only instal or textures. This rule is the same for each multidisc game on x360.

how to do it via usb? where to copy? i don't have ftp...

I just put disc 2 into my retail xbox, it downloaded a TU for GTAV, the media id is 0C48794E. You could try uploading it manually to see if it works.

To upload, download the TU from the jqe website to your desktop, FTP to your xbox, goto

Hdd1Content0000000000000000545408A7 > create a folder called "000B0000", then put the TU in that folder, reboot xbox, should work.

PS. Don't post stuff asking for the same thing - you may get banned

I gues this metod works fine becouse suddenly TU shows up :) THANKS  !! !! !! topic for close.

it doesnt work for me, how do i change the media id so i can upload it fixed?

edit: never mind, all i needed was to reboot xbox, not FSD

Guys, FSD sees the TU, but how do I shure it works? Strip Clubs are still locked for me, vechicles that dissapeared from garrage did not return(wasn't hoping for it) and aren't in the police parking.

Maybe since game starts from disk 2 (and have different media id), it just not picking up the Update?

Pardon My English.