RealModScene
massiv86

GTA V Title Update for RGH !! ??

Thnks, it works. placed the tu 

/OnBoardMU/Content/0000000000000000/545408A7/000B0000
000b0000 good folder for title update (GOED)

FSD Now shows the file, and i have activated it. TU Number 7.
Edited by LarsOss

Thx IrishDave and others for providing good options to get the title update showing in FSD. The only problem I have with this is, I have to do it manually every time a new title update comes out. But I've found an even better solution for JTAGs:

In short: copy (and replace) default.xex from disc 1 to your GTA-folder.

This way GTAV will be picked up by the Title Update Manager, and so making the title updates available like normal :-) and the game starts all the same, if you're wondering about the different xex. 

The way I did it:

• Move your GTAV-folder from the 'Games' to elsewhere (like the root - a folder not picked up by FSD). Note: this folder holds a 1:1 copy of disc 2, not a GOD.
  • Go into Library > Xbox360 Games and delete GTAV. When you're asked to delete the GamesGTAV folder, let it do it. No worries, you moved it already. All stuff in Content/000...000/545408A7 will be left alone.
  • [PC] Extract default.xex from disc 1 to the GTAV folder (see point 1)  and overwrite. Extract with e.g. Xbox Backup Creator, select the default.xex only. Copy it to your xbox with e.g. FlashFXP.
  • Move the GTAV folder (in this case: from the root) back to the Games folder.
  • Reboot FSD or do a manual scan: Go to Setup > Settings > Content Settings > Scan Settings > Start Manual Scan
  • Check the Title Update Manager for GTAV again: and weeeeeeeee :o)

The proof:

screenshot-20131129202935493.png

• Like 1