RealModScene
Daniel

Xbox error code 00233 (yes its 5 digits) and fix

So i was looking at my old jasper 16mb and decided why not attempt to glitch it, so i took my coolrunner rev c and tried to glitch it, i dump the nands and they are perfect. i write the ecc to the xbox and bam, it tries to glitch but wont boot. then it gave me 2 red rings

Posted Image

Turns out i had to high of a cb (6754) so it gave me the error code 00233, i believe this error occurs when there is corruption in the nand  , im not sure specifically what part i just know it makes your console useless, so the way to fix this is to re flash your retail nand to the console and it should boot again :)

Has the console ever been modded before?

Does it boot up with the stock NAND written?

The SMC might be corrupted.

Has the console ever been modded before?

Does it boot up with the stock NAND written?

The SMC might be corrupted.

yeah the ecc/smc corruptud i believe so that fucked everything up, i fixed by flashing the retail nand to it :) although i have heard about this happening on consoles witch wherermodded and running fine but one day got the same error, nobody has a great idea how it happens witch is kinda annoying

So i was looking at my old jasper 16mb and decided why not attempt to glitch it, so i took my coolrunner rev c and tried to glitch it, i dump the nands and they are perfect. i write the ecc to the xbox and bam, it tries to glitch but wont boot. then it gave me 2 red rings

Posted Image

Turns out i had to high of a cb (6754) so it gave me the error code 00233, i believe this error occurs when there is corruption in the nand  , im not sure specifically what part i just know it makes your console useless, so the way to fix this is to re flash your retail nand to the console and it should boot again :)

NAND corruption ussually gives E79, E71 or random freezes, this error is likely to be something like 0023... phatties can sometimes have problems with the eject button, it may be clicking (making sounds) but not react... i've had that happen... the same naturally goes for the sync button which is also used to get the error code...

On a side note; corrupt SMC will likely cause very random issues and have errors relating to the southbridge... etheir way, corrupt smc is likely caused by a bad write due to bad soldering/connections...

Hi! i have the same issue but i don't have the original nand file (bought on ebay). so i bought a matrix nand programmer and soldered it up and nand pro and j-runner both cant read and write to it. please help!