RealModScene
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.03

extract skin.xzp from the attached file and put it beside default.xex for installer, and it should use that skin instead of the built in one (and thus your language file) - a quick glance shows that you will probably have to add in some returns in longer lines so they don't show up gimped.

skin.zip

Translation files updated - attached. Hope now it will works better. Cory1492, could you please make another skin.xzp with new files to let me take a final look?

pl-pl.zip

So, I can launch an .elf via DashLaunch's GUI, which is great. But, is it possible to launch an .elf at boot by setting one of the launch entries in launch.ini, like so:

Power = Hdd:\path\to\xenon.elf

If not, any chance such functionality might be added in the future?

no procyon123, elf is not accepted by dash launch itself, just by the installer's launcher. If it's showing elf in the path boxes when using installer to edit your ini, it is a bug and should be corrected.

So Black Ops 2 was released to the scene and many are complaining that loading it with DashLaunch installed causes the game to crash whenever a map is loaded. Anyone here aware of this issue?

Yes, the issue appears to be that pirated copies of a game that is not in stores and aren't being played from an actual disk aren't working. Pretty simple, no?

• Like 1

im having some problems with 3.03 its not finding all of my games it looks and feels great but they will load from default but they will not show up on dash its a bug i guess im running a 1 terrabyte drive so i have a lot of games i hope this gets fixed thanks for all the hard work my son and me really applaud the team that put all this together

You'll have to be a little clearer, what exactly isn't finding the games? The official dash? The built in launcher in dl installer? And how are you putting the games on the hdd? Extracted? GOD?

The official dash needs games to be in containers (not iso, not extracted from iso, but converted to a container) in a very specific location before it can find them, like hdd/content/000..000/<TITLEID>/morefolder/thegame - none of this has anything to do with dash launch though.

im extracting from dvd it wont show past 40 games

i have them in Isos folder in hdd/Isos i have like 15 games not showing fixed problem it was me its been a while had settings on hdd not hdd/isos thanks for trying to help

probably a noob question but do i have to check the tickbox (in the installer) for installing Dashlaunch. Let me rephrase that, do i need to install Dashlaunch?