RealModScene
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.10 Released by cOz

Posted Image

cOz has released yet another update to his essential homebrew 360 app dashlaunch, this update brings yet more bug fixes.

================================================================================
    ChangeLog
================================================================================
V3.10
- fix for 13599-14699, dash launch patch sets were missing trinity patches
- fix bug that was misidentifying trinity as a fat glitch1 when updating patches (sorry everyone!)
- prevent too frequent polling for network address (should fix black screen on some consoles when ethernet disconnect helped)

For more info and download CLICK HERE

- prevent too frequent polling for network address (should fix black screen on some consoles when ethernet disconnect helped)

That is wrong, because at 3:08 dashlauch not had it, now with 3:10 gives black screen with Wifi N 40 hZ On

That is wrong, because at 3:08 dashlauch not had it, now with 3:10 gives black screen with Wifi N 40 hZ On

This isn't in dashlaunch itself, it's in the installer... also, it's not wrong as it's what cOz wrote in the changelog... a change he made... also he wrote "should" which means it's not garantueed to solve the problem...

hi there,

im new in this forum.....

i have Q: i have Xbox with RGH Freestyle 3.0 and when i try to change "ping patch" i notice that i dont have DASHLAUNCH in my box.

can i intall that without effect the system config  (that i alrady have)?

or can i simply change the Defult.ini ?   set "true" in the ping option.....

Thankx for your help

you will have dashlaunch... I'd be surprised if you don't. 

Load xex menu and have a look around your hard drive for it. Or ftp in and have a look around that way. 

you will have dashlaunch... I'd be surprised if you don't.  Load xex menu and have a look around your hard drive for it. Or ftp in and have a look around that way.

Many ppl call the installer "Dashlauch" when infact it's not, dashlaunch you cannot really see anywhere (unless you look in flash where you should touch NOTHING)The installer is both installing and configuring Dashlaunch :)
  • Like 1