RealModScene
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.10

I downloaded 3.10 after I updated my Dash kernel to 16547 now whenever I try to change a game path or change some of the options in dashlaunch the whole console freezes. I thought maybe I would have to wait for the next version of dashlaunch 3.11 however I see other people with 16547 having no trouble with dashlaunch 3.10 also XBLS says to use 3.10 with dash 16547. Anyone know what's up with my dashlaunch and how to fix it?

Help would be much appreciated thanks.

I downloaded 3.10 after I updated my Dash kernel to 16547 now whenever I try to change a game path or change some of the options in dashlaunch the whole console freezes. I thought maybe I would have to wait for the next version of dashlaunch 3.11 however I see other people with 16547 having no trouble with dashlaunch 3.10 also XBLS says to use 3.10 with dash 16547. Anyone know what's up with my dashlaunch and how to fix it?

Help would be much appreciated thanks.

I would recommend waiting for the official release, the files currently out and about aren't checked properly (it's just XBLS guys that took the 16537 patches and changed the ini's, it works mostly i guess, but... can't be certain everything is ok...) the dashlaunch they include have been patched (Dashlaunch check kernel versions before running, and 16547 isn't in the list of supported versions...

hi all,where can I download the new version of dashlaunch in live format (XBLA)?(Not xex format!)thanks

There is none...

I would like to contribute Simplified Chinese translation, where can I get strings and how can I test strings on my own machine?

Thank you very much.

I would like to contribute Simplified Chinese translation, where can I get strings and how can I test strings on my own machine?

Thank you very much.

The strings are in the package you download... look in the file "skin_src.zip" and you shall find what you seek, i'm not entirely sure how you can test it on your own machine tho...

The specific files you want are in the folder "zh-chs" which is the 2 files for Simplified Chinese, i wrote a tool to help you with the translation, just load the file(s) in there (not both at the same time tho!) and do your translation, then save and it'll make sure nothing breaks =) (it's also included in the package ;))

• Like 1

i have a weird problem when i download dashlaunch and open it in xexmenu 1.2 it starts and then when i goto paths and select anything for example i slect but x then my xbox gets stuck i wait or minutes but my xbox freezes and notinhigs happens can anyone help me???/