RealModScene
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.10

Yes, I have a corona.  Fortunately, I have some old dumps. I try to use Simple 360 NAND Flasher to write back. The memory unit is still unformatted.

Then i'm afraid your data is lost...if you can read the remaining memory space (has to be done using a hardware flasher) someone migh eventually write an app to read that data... maybe i will when i get bored enough...

You mean the Nand is not reliable?

Yeah, it's not a reliable place to store things with a hacked machine... these kinds of problems ocassionally happen (write error causing corruption in the memory unit) it mostly happens on Corona 4GB and Jasper 256MB/512MB, i think trinities are quite "safe" as they have an external module instead of built into the same device that you have the rest of your NAND on (the bootloaders etc.)

Yeah, it's not a reliable place to store things with a hacked machine... these kinds of problems ocassionally happen

Unfortunately, these kinds of problems also occasionally happen on stock/unhacked machines. I'm sure the RMA centers have had to reflash quite a few machines that have bricked during an update or even just randomly, though in the case of an internal memory unit going corrupt usually the console works well enough that CSR would just tell you to format it again. Isn't it great that we can just back this stuff up ourselves whenever we want, rather than rely on RMA and send the console across the country to only get some other already refurbished console back in it's place losing the data anyway? :)I wonder too, if this is not the reason why they implemented cloud storage for gamesaves, though of course that also requires you pay them a subscription fee (LIVE) and have internet everywhere you use your machine.

Splinter Cell problem still exists  :(

dunno if it makes a difference, or if it really works all and all, but the method i used was remove the layout files and place the files from disc 2 over disc 1, replacing all files that are the same... there were 4 files beeing different (apart from the missing ones of course) those are: default.xex, uplay.xex (not sure about the exact name right now... but... these aren't that important, it's most likely just media id different in the xex's) and the 2 layout filesWhat i mean with not knowing if it works all and all is that i don't know if it works when it's about to switch discs... what i do know is that it'll atleast start the game and you can start playing it...

The splintercell issue is beyond the scope of dash launch. As far as I know, xbox is not capable of mounting a container inside of a GOD, you have to manually remove and install the Content folder from the one disk for it to all work right. Not sure if it would work if tried it extracted or not, but I know if you put the Content folder on the hdd along with normal Content folder on the hdd, and rebuild the iso without it in, GOD to GOD disk switching works fine.

simply download the package and extract it, move the Installer folder over to you xbox and then launch the default.xex using F3 Filemanager.

Thanks for the reply :)Do you think this would fix fsd3 from crashing most of the time?

Most likely not... However, updating your entire dashboard MAY solve the problem(s) that's an entirely different matter tho... read up on updating your kernel/dashboard/jtag/rgh there are plenty of guides out there, most are quite safe... some are dangerous... Mine can be found here: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/

MMMMMMMMMM it says my im currently running 3.10 anyway

But when i unplug my external hd it does not crash. Maybe there is a problem with it or the setting in fsd3

MMMMMMMMMM it says my im currently running 3.10 anyway  But when i unplug my external hd it does not crash. Maybe there is a problem with it or the setting in fsd3

Maybe one or more of your game(s) have corrupt/unsupported data? i'd recommend you also doublecheck the kernel version before looking for corrupt/unsupported data... the latest kernel at the time of writing is 2.0.16537.0

I cannot update dashlaunch to 3.10 - after uploading the folder and running installer it does not prompt me for an update. Last dashlaunch as I see it in hdd is 229 (whatever that means - friend of mine installed it for me).

Same thing happens when i tried to update to 3.09 etc. 

Sorry for dumb question...

Any help?

I'm getting A LOT of fatal crash intercepted (assassins creed 4) and dashboard freezing with this release, i was previously on 3.7 and had no problems :/

I'm getting A LOT of fatal crash intercepted (assassins creed 4) and dashboard freezing with this release, i was previously on 3.7 and had no problems :/

Are you starting the game with F3? if so; disable the F3 plugin and it'll work fine...

- prevent too frequent polling for network address (should fix black screen on some consoles when ethernet disconnect helped)

That is wrong, because at 3:08 dashlauch not had it, now with 3:10 gives black screen with Wifi N 40 hZ On

Do you have the update server running? IIRC update server doesn't have this fix yet. (It's far fetched, but we don't see any way to reproduce it otherwise.)

The AC4 issues seem to only occur when using an extracted iso? Is this true for you torrne666?

Guilherme:

Not much we can do as no one in the testing group has had any issues with black screens even on the previous builds, especially if those of you who actually still have a black screen issue ignore the debug build... it's not a tiny code base where it comes to the installer, "it dun werk" just doesn't cut it to narrow down where exactly the issue is or even could be if we can't reproduce the problem. As to the ethernet polling fix in this version, it was a guess implemented based on only the information "disconnecting LAN cable prevented the issue" where a bit of code would incessantly poll for the network address until it got one; a delay was added between unsuccessful checks and a limit to the number of times it would check meaning at most it would hang it for a second or two if getting the address was the issue.

PROBLEM!
with dashlauch 3.10:
double.xex  games not start/Black Screen In Startup (assassins creed, Batman, Need for speed) / (Tripping / shutdown Xbox)

actually has MUCH WHAT Being corrected, games like batman and NFS Rivals and others do not start or turn off the Xbox .. thanks to "Security Block" of dashlauch ..

this is not a problem of Freestyle ... I tried going back to version 2.2, but to no avail ..

PROBLEM!with dashlauch 3.10:double.xex  games not start/Black Screen In Startup (assassins creed, Batman, Need for speed) / (Tripping / shutdown Xbox) actually has MUCH WHAT Being corrected, games like batman and NFS Rivals and others do not start or turn off the Xbox .. thanks to "Security Block" of dashlauch .. this is not a problem of Freestyle ... I tried going back to version 2.2, but to no avail ..

Have you also tried starting it with XEXMenu? could you post your settings?atleast 7 out of 10 game related problems aren't actually DL problems, it's more often a bad configuration, corrupt game data, or simply you forgetting to do something important...For instance, Assassins Creed crashes when run as XEX using FSD, the problem isn't with FSD itself, it's with the FSD plugin, so simply starting F3 then trying to run it using whatever means you want will cause the problem unless you unload the plugin first...Need for speed needs some special care aswell, you can't just take the game as-is and try to run it... you need to do a few things to it first...

Guys,

Really sorry to be a pain. But I'm a real newbie and all the things mentioned are a bit alien to me. Is there a tutorial or something newbie styled for me to follow to install the 3.10 or a step by step guide...

Great work guys. Wish I could learn more about all the things mentioned....

Guys,Really sorry to be a pain. But I'm a real newbie and all the things mentioned are a bit alien to me. Is there a tutorial or something newbie styled for me to follow to install the 3.10 or a step by step guide...Great work guys. Wish I could learn more about all the things mentioned....

It's really easy, download the zip, extract "installer" to your USB (FAT32 formatted) and launch the default.xex inside, then you'll be asked to install/update if you aren't already on 3.10 :)