RealModScene
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.10

================================================================================
    ChangeLog
================================================================================
V3.10
- fix for 13599-14699, dash launch patch sets were missing trinity patches
- fix bug that was misidentifying trinity as a fat glitch1 when updating patches (sorry everyone!)
- prevent too frequent polling for network address (should fix black screen on some consoles when ethernet disconnect helped)

Dash Launch 3.10.zip

thanks jqe....u guys are doing a great work....its unfortunate i am living in the part of the world where we dont have an online payment system....credit card, paypal and the rest...would have donated generously for your course........

Did this fix the Splinter Cell Blacklist disc swap issue? Just curious.

There was an issue with that game?

FSD handles disc swapping - you can use that or the DashLaunch Disk Swapper plugin, but not both.

I need some help, I have DL3.09, how install v 10, and how put start in homebrew.

Just run the installer, however... DL 3.08, 3.09 and 3.10 are all the same (the difference is in the installer)

Just run the installer, however... DL 3.08, 3.09 and 3.10 are all the same (the difference is in the installer)

Thanks.

There was an issue with that game?

FSD handles disc swapping - you can use that or the DashLaunch Disk Swapper plugin, but not both.

Yeah, it doesn't work. Well, I stopped using the Disk Swapper plugin and have only been using FSD for swapping. If you do a search, you'll see that the normal way of disc swapping to work doesn't here. You have to do some kooky stuff like converting to GOD format first.

Yeah, it doesn't work. Well, I stopped using the Disk Swapper plugin and have only been using FSD for swapping. If you do a search, you'll see that the normal way of disc swapping to work doesn't here. You have to do some kooky stuff like converting to GOD format first.

Tried this?: http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/topic/4082-splinter-cell-blacklist-how-to-setup/#entry40609

Help!

It could not read the internal 4G memories again. All my profiles on the 4G memories. What I have done before everything OK are:

1. update DL to 3.10

2. copy default.xex in Xelllaunch folder in the package to the hdd root, rename it to xell.bin, and run through to DL

Can I get get the profile back? It seems I need to format the memories before I could read it.

Help!

It could not read the internal 4G memories again. All my profiles on the 4G memories. What I have done before everything OK are:

1. update DL to 3.10

2. copy default.xex in Xelllaunch folder in the package to the hdd root, rename it to xell.bin, and run through to DL

Can I get get the profile back? It seems I need to format the memories before I could read it.

If you have a corona; not sure... and that's why you don't use the internal memory ;)

You could try to write back an old dump from your console and pray that you can read the internal memory again... otherwise there is no tool to read the contents of the internal memory :(

I'm confused, what's he done...  :unsure:

There was probably a write error to the Memory device causing the memory unit region to be mangled... (not readable anymore)

oh ;( 

has he not got stuff installed to the HDD, been using the internal memory.... fingers crossed for the dude. 

If you have a corona; not sure... and that's why you don't use the internal memory ;)

You could try to write back an old dump from your console and pray that you can read the internal memory again... otherwise there is no tool to read the contents of the internal memory :(

Yes, I have a corona.  Fortunately, I have some old dumps. I try to use Simple 360 NAND Flasher to write back. The memory unit is still unformatted.

oh ;( 

has he not got stuff installed to the HDD, been using the internal memory.... fingers crossed for the dude. 

You mean the Nand is not reliable?