RealModScene
sopadodu

DNS xbox live problem with RGH

Hello I have a xbox console with rgh on it and I have no problems with playing sistem link on it,but i would like to play xbox live too because I like to get more comptitive ,but the problwm is that xbox live do not work becouse it says that it as a DNS problem conecting with xbox live,I wonder if I can play but my xbox its not ok or if how as rgh consoles cant play in xbox to dont lose rgh?

Can someone hellp me?

I already tryed youtube vidios blog explnicions but none work....

Thank you very mutch again with the hellp

The reason for the DNS problems is because of a dashlaunch setting... change it and you'll be able to go on live... however... you'll get banned within 24h ;)

• Like 1

wow....crazy.....  :huh:

Crazy? Try sensible :).

If you plan on taking the console back to it's retail state in the future, use a donor KV.

This is a safer option and you don't need to worry about getting the original key vault banned.

Didn't think you could discuss that sort of thing. I was saying crazy as in connecting to live or wanting too with a jtag. ;)

sent from my iphone5

The reason for the DNS problems is because of a dashlaunch setting... change it and you'll be able to go on live... however... you'll get banned within 24h 

reply:

Woh do I change the dashlunch settings?

tankhs

The reason for the DNS problems is because of a dashlaunch setting... change it and you'll be able to go on live... however... you'll get banned within 24h 

reply:

Woh do I change the dashlunch settings?

tankhs

how? : launch.ini or dashlaunch installer