RealModScene
LusKereN

Easy way to update games

Is there an easy way to update all games in FSD. I mean getting all the TU's for all the games you games in the libary ?

Or is there only one way, selecting a game and start getting the TU's for that game, and then on to next one ????

so you've plugged your HDD into your computer after copying your F3 folder, and then run "gadabama" then there are 4 steps along the top to follow, load your FS3 folder, then click step 2, import F3/Content data, etc. etc. ??

did you copy your F3 folder to a spare HDD for your PC using xex menu? can you see it when you plug it in your PC/Laptop?

In Step one after selecting the folder you should see the following screen.....

Posted Image

have you got a password on your machine when you boot (your laptop or PC) and if so right click on "gadabama" and run as admin?

no leave the password on mate, I've seen the odd program not run when there hasn't been a password on the machine.... hmmmm.. I'll have a look around 

Yeah i know it fuck's something up on the win8, i just hate to type the password everytime windows starts ;)

Where are you running it from? try putting it in another place and running it?

I installed with default setting and locations... And the shortcut to it, is placed on the desktop ?

Can you be more specifik about what you want me to do ?

I installed with default setting and locations... And the shortcut to it, is placed on the desktop ?

Can you be more specifik about what you want me to do ?

Win8 have certain areas which it cannot run applications properly even with admin rights (run as admin)... for instance the root of any device... not sure if it's also with desktop? try putting it in like "My documents"?

I tried to move it around in different places. And i get the same error every time :( So can't use this program... Any other solution ?

post-4490-0-76618400-1380571983_thumb.png