RealModScene
Roberto Junior

[Question] How i can whatch movies and listen music

Music can be played using the built in media player, watching movies while playing a game?! that's not going to happen...

In order to listen to music while having a game running start the game, press the guide button and use the Music player here :)

• Like 1

Rofl same time playing ? Sadly that isnt working , Altough it would be so cool, But imagine , Play and watch a movie same time ? a little bit of distraction .... lol, But if u mean just watching movies , There are a few options , just google =)

Sorry, I expressed myself badly.

I do not want to view video while playing. I like to listen to music while I play, and some program to open videos.

I downloaded Xmplayer, got run by dashlauch, but when i play any video, the program lock...

Sorry for bad english, and thanks for help.

Edit. Swizzy how i click in Music player in xbox menu, show message for exit this session, you know another way?

Try running it from xell instead of using dashlaunch, that might solve the problem...

Then it sounds like you aren't running the latest version of Xell on your console. You will probably need to update it as well as get the latest copy of xmplayer.  Correct me if I'm wrong Swizzy, but aren't we on V0.0.4?  Thanks for the awesome video player by the way!

Then it sounds like you aren't running the latest version of Xell on your console. You will probably need to update it as well as get the latest copy of xmplayer.  Correct me if I'm wrong Swizzy, but aren't we on V0.0.4?  Thanks for the awesome video player by the way!

Latest version of XeLL shouldn't make a difference, however... it might work better with v0.0.3 of XMPlayer, that's the next step in troubleshooting videos freezing...

Edit. Swizzy how i click in Music player in xbox menu, show message for exit this session, you know another way?

<--- this video says it all ;)
  • Like 1

Swizzy , this way that you show me i got listen music while i play... Thanks for you help..

Another question, you know any tutorial for me install  xmplayer 0.0.3?

Same as 0.0.4 except you download the 0.0.3 package ;)

Latest version of XeLL shouldn't make a difference, however... it might work better with v0.0.3 of XMPlayer, that's the next step in troubleshooting videos freezing...

<--- this video says it all ;)

Can you stream unprotected m4a files from your computer using the xbox media player like this? I installed the optional media update on my RGH but still cannot play unprotected m4a files from my PC through network.

Can you stream unprotected m4a files from your computer using the xbox media player like this? I installed the optional media update on my RGH but still cannot play unprotected m4a files from my PC through network.

If you can do it on a retail console, it should also work on the RGH/JTAG's, however... if a retail console can't do it, then netheir can RGH/JTAG, perhaps you should have a look at the official information on xbox.com regarding what formats it supports with the optional media update?

If you can do it on a retail console, it should also work on the RGH/JTAG's, however... if a retail console can't do it, then netheir can RGH/JTAG, perhaps you should have a look at the official information on xbox.com regarding what formats it supports with the optional media update?

From here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/errors/error-code-19-04-80004005 it says it can play m4a. But when I browse songs from the blade or dash, some m4a files do not play.

From here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/errors/error-code-19-04-80004005 it says it can play m4a. But when I browse songs from the blade or dash, some m4a files are do not play.

Are you sure that those aren't protected in some way? perhaps they're using a different codec that isn't supported, m4a is nothing more then a extension/container, inside there can be a different codec then the "standard" one...

Are you sure that those aren't protected in some way? perhaps they're using a different codec that isn't supported, m4a is nothing more then a extension/container, inside there can be a different codec then the "standard" one...

None of them are protected. I checked properties of the files that play and the files that do not play. All of them are AAC audio. Can not figure out what is the difference.

i know of using vuze as a pass through to stream downloaded movies to your xbox via network

You need to add m4v and mp4 to the stream extensions in the XBOX360.conf in universal media server and the 360 will play them