RealModScene

lol ok so i didnt know and it dont tell me nowhr in the readme,but so far is all my other settings rite

ok awesome @JPIZZEL its all working now ,great and thanks again,sud really get noob tut for this lota things in readme they dont say u sud do

Hi, first of all thanks for this app and sorry for my bad english.

I need some help, because i make my own video, but, is impossible make it compatible with fakeanim, i use the programs Hamster Free Video Converter, AVI&WMV, and the programs convert perfectly my AVI video, but when i put it in the XBOX fakeanim doesn't show it.

The fakeanim is working because i can see the other videos that come with the fakeanim. But my own WMV is impossible.

Here you have my WMV the size is only 12MB. http://ul.to/m2fkktlq

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

someone can send me please tutorial for all that ? please and how i doing that : "Once you have verified the application is launched remove bootanim.xex"

thx for help +rep

Just to verify after reading all this.

Do I understand correctly that the bootanim.xex can be deleted without a problem?

It just skips it then? And I have a quicker startup to FSD?

it will just be a black screen instead of the regular xbox startup animation and then when the console is loaded it will play your custom startup video.

Alright. So I understand that I FTP into my NAND and put in fakeanim.xex. Then I change the .ini file in FSD to point to fakeanim.xex. However, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to put the actual video file. Can someone answer this? Also, if I have more than one boot animation, would it switch between them each time I boot or would it just play the top one?

You do not put the xex in your NAND, read the readme file again

Hi, first of all thanks for this app and sorry for my bad english.

I need some help, because i make my own video, but, is impossible make it compatible with fakeanim, i use the programs Hamster Free Video Converter, AVI&WMV, and the programs convert perfectly my AVI video, but when i put it in the XBOX fakeanim doesn't show it.

The fakeanim is working because i can see the other videos that come with the fakeanim. But my own WMV is impossible.

Here you have my WMV the size is only 12MB. http://ul.to/m2fkktlq

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

I am having this same issue, I have cut video down to 8sec and I save it through Windows Movie Maker and it doesn't show during boot. The other anime in jukebox work so I know I have it set up correct. Any one have ideas or suggestions for this?

Whoops, alright. I thought I had to replace bootanim.xex with fakeanim.xex. So have to put it on the Xbox 360 HDD. Should i use Horizon for this or should I put it on an external drive and put it on the HDD through FSD?

And what about having multiple video files?

Put it on your internal, and in dashlaunch add where you have put the fakeanim.xex

You can have as many videos as you want, just put them all in the jukebox folder and fakeanim will choose them by random.

I am having this same issue, I have cut video down to 8sec and I save it through Windows Movie Maker and it doesn't show during boot. The other anime in jukebox work so I know I have it set up correct. Any one have ideas or suggestions for this?

Video needs to be WMV9, no other format will work

Thank you for the reply,

Yes WMV9 is what I converted the file to. Does it make a differentiate if its WMV9 high quality because that's how I made it.  I made it through AVS4YOU and Windows Movie Maker and still it doesn't display I only get a black screen.

Yes you can put it on your external HDD then copy it over to the internal HDD of the 360 using FSD. Don't put it in any other folder just copy the fakeanime folder to the HDD where all the other folders are.

I know you mentioned its good to have a programmer, I don't have a programmer, How easy is it to break the 360 from loading. Like for example Will it still load even with no video or plugin present? I'm just curious. Because I know already that you can go in and delete random files and then use the same update file to fix what you deleted. My question is what exactly must I not screw up, if I want to try this out. I may just roll and give it a shot anyways heh.

have no clue whats going on here . but when i try to delete bootanim.xex from right side flash it tellls me " cant perform function on root directory" 

whats up?? how do i fix this?

never mind i got it..thanks 

have no clue whats going on here . but when i try to delete bootanim.xex from right side flash it tellls me " cant perform function on root directory" 

whats up?? how do i fix this?

never mind i got it..thanks

What button combo are you using?

how to create wmv9 video?

You download a converter/editor which supports WMV9

like what converter?? plzz give me a link or software name

I don't remember, but seriously? you're unable to find video conversion software?!?!?! just look at the specs for it, what does it support? if it states WMV9, great... otherwise, look further...

Ok having a problem making this work. Loaded fakeanim to HDD1, Apps, Fakeanim and edited launch.ini to the following

fakeanim = hdd\Apps\fakeanim\fakeanim.xex

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for looking