RealModScene

ok so i am so confused , i have a launch.ini on the 320gb hdd of my slim , here is what is inside of it when i open it

[QuickLaunchButtons]

Default = hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex

[settings]

nxemini = true

pingpatch = true

this is it , what am i missing to be able to do this fakeanim ? i really want to do it i how do i alter this or do i need to creat a new one ? i can do the soldering and install of all of the chips like the coolrunner , demon , jtag , and install everything for freestyle dash 3.0 includeing the game spots and other programs but for some reason i can not do this , i have tried , i can not see the flash from either fsd 3.0 or filezilla ftp , how do i do this , maybe a good walk though would work better then the one that is above for us noobs , please help and how do i make bootanimations , is there a program for it ? here is my email xxxxx@gmail.com

Edited by JPizzle
dont post your email address, we have a Private Message system that you can use.

Open dashlaunch installer app, you will see the fake anim option in there, point it to the fakeanim xex file

As for viewing flash, you need to enable the advanced filemanager option in F3, it's in the settings menu.

jpizzle im confused , show me what it would look like in a launch.ini file and where do i open the dashlaunch installer app , i have installed the fsd3 and after it updated to the new 3.03 dashlaunch , gives me options to do like network and other things with inableing and disableing of stuff , i really want to do this but i think i am going to need more help , please someone help , was able to finally be able to see the flash in the file manager so leaving that alone until i have everything else in place first , please help , also how do i make my own bootanimation ?

jpizzle im confused , show me what it would look like in a launch.ini file and where do i open the dashlaunch installer app , i have installed the fsd3 and after it updated to the new 3.03 dashlaunch , gives me options to do like network and other things with inableing and disableing of stuff , i really want to do this but i think i am going to need more help , please someone help , was able to finally be able to see the flash in the file manager so leaving that alone until i have everything else in place first , please help , also how do i make my own bootanimation ?

Open dashlaunch installer(the app you used to install dashlaunch), the first menu is paths, open it. Scroll down to the bottom of the paths menu and you will see Fakeanim, press A, navigate to wherever you saves fakeanim.xex and press A on fakeanime.xex.

now you need to make sure you save the changes, press RB and highlight the device that contains your launch.ini, press X to save. Press B

thank you , thank you , thank you , now anouther question how do i make boot animation , i would like to know how to make custom boot animations

maybe it's just me there is pretty stupid both i dont understand the installation guide.. maybe becouse iam from a non english speaking country.. so i would like to get a little help here if some one have the time to guide me :) !.. i've made a lot of rgh, deamon and so on, and updating rgh dash.. so it shoutend be that hard.. i think ;) .. so here it goes..

1) Copy over all files in the archive to the HDD or USB of the 360.

2) Edit your launch.ini to have fakeanim = point to the fakeanim.xex

3) Reboot the console and make sure the application runs. Ignore the Red Screen being present for a while.

4) Once you have verified the application is launched remove bootanim.xex** from the consoles Flash. (Use FS3 or FTP).

5) Reboot the console and pay attention to how long the red screen is displayed.

6) Calibration takes place in the fakeanim.ini file and should be checked with a cold boot in order to force the GPU to initialize.

7) Once calibration is complete edit the fakeanim.ini and set calibration to 0

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 witch files, the ones from the zip / rar file containing the fakeanim? - if fakeanim were to put them or do they have to be on game hdd / usb pind all time?.

2. is it the launch.ini from when i created the rgh image in j-runner or can i do it on the xbox ( got the dashlunch 3.3 and fsd3 ) and what and were to type it?

4. bootanim from the consoles flash, is it the rgh image or can i do it on the xbox? - if i can do it on xbox / pc then how?

maybe it's just me there is pretty stupid both i dont understand the installation guide.. maybe becouse iam from a non english speaking country.. so i would like to get a little help here if some one have the time to guide me :) !.. i've made a lot of rgh, deamon and so on, and updating rgh dash.. so it shoutend be that hard.. i think ;) .. so here it goes..

1) Copy over all files in the archive to the HDD or USB of the 360.

2) Edit your launch.ini to have fakeanim = point to the fakeanim.xex

3) Reboot the console and make sure the application runs. Ignore the Red Screen being present for a while.

4) Once you have verified the application is launched remove bootanim.xex** from the consoles Flash. (Use FS3 or FTP).

5) Reboot the console and pay attention to how long the red screen is displayed.

6) Calibration takes place in the fakeanim.ini file and should be checked with a cold boot in order to force the GPU to initialize.

7) Once calibration is complete edit the fakeanim.ini and set calibration to 0

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 witch files, the ones from the zip / rar file containing the fakeanim? - if fakeanim were to put them or do they have to be on game hdd / usb pind all time?.

2. is it the launch.ini from when i created the rgh image in j-runner or can i do it on the xbox ( got the dashlunch 3.3 and fsd3 ) and what and were to type it?

4. bootanim from the consoles flash, is it the rgh image or can i do it on the xbox? - if i can do it on xbox / pc then how?

1) The Fakeanim folder inside the zip, put that anywhere on your xbox (hdd or usb)

2) edit the launch.ini that is on your xbox, the one that dashlaunch is using for settings on startup. You can just run the dashlaunch installer and edit the setting in there but be sure to save the settings after.

3) or 4) lol

the bootanim.xex in your nand, you can access it vis F3 filemanager or FTP if you enable Advanced filemanager in your F3 settings

1) The Fakeanim folder inside the zip, put that anywhere on your xbox (hdd or usb)

2) edit the launch.ini that is on your xbox, the one that dashlaunch is using for settings on startup. You can just run the dashlaunch installer and edit the setting in there but be sure to save the settings after.

3) or 4) lol

the bootanim.xex in your nand, you can access it vis F3 filemanager or FTP if you enable Advanced filemanager in your F3 settings

oka i'll try that, to run the dashlunch can i download this: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/246-dashlaunch-303/ putit on a cd/dvd and run it then the dashboard is ready, or would it be easyer to run the fsd3 iso and take it from the install when it loads in to dashlunch? or can i find dashluch inside the fsd dashboard? :)

and when i enable the advanced filemanager do i then find it in the fsd settings or around the file settings or what it was called :) ? were i can see whats in the harddrives :)

-thx for the help so far!.. it aint easy when i normally speak a nother language dayli :) if there were a rep button i would use it alod ;)

Great bit of homebrew :)

Been making some of my own boot clips .... This is what i have come up with :)

hXXp://www.youtube.com/user/pixelblue230?feature=mhee

This is a link to my Utube if you would like to view :)

Im a n00b at this ;)

Thanks Again.

oka i'll try that, to run the dashlunch can i download this: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/246-dashlaunch-303/ putit on a cd/dvd and run it then the dashboard is ready, or would it be easyer to run the fsd3 iso and take it from the install when it loads in to dashlunch? or can i find dashluch inside the fsd dashboard? :)

and when i enable the advanced filemanager do i then find it in the fsd settings or around the file settings or what it was called :) ? were i can see whats in the harddrives :)

-thx for the help so far!.. it aint easy when i normally speak a nother language dayli :) if there were a rep button i would use it alod ;)

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/345-dashlaunch-304-civ-hook-fixed/ <<<< download that and move the installer folder to your xbox, run the default.xex that is in the installer folder with F3 filemanager

as for the setting Advanced File Manager, they are in the F3 settings

Is it strange that the calibration value keeps getting reset to 11? Every time I change it, it gets set back to 11. I know the changes I make are getting committed If I change the delay value, it sticks. It works mind you, It just won't stay at zero.

Is it strange that the calibration value keeps getting reset to 11? Every time I change it, it gets set back to 11. I know the changes I make are getting committed If I change the delay value, it sticks. It works mind you, It just won't stay at zero.

The app has no code in it to save any settings to the ini file. I would say your changes are not getting saved to the console. Save the changes by whatever method you use FTP, USB etc and then reopen the file and verify they are changed.

Hey JPIZZLE is there any way to open a thread dedicated to the fakeanims themselves(Links) and also I tut on how to properly make one. I have so many ideas but haven't used CS6 before. Any input is much appreciated.I looked on youtube and got a couple but most of the good ones didn't have dl links. Huge respect to the team for everything they do and a big thanks!!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the postings.....

I got this to work =) by following reading,reading,reading, and following the instructions.

wondering "any one come across a xbox1 opening anim .xex".. :p

Hi, i have a trouble, i think its about fakeanim, i put a bootscreen and everything was perfect, but then i have troubles with the hdd turning off, i managed with the Hddalive + alive.txt and was cool, i went to sleep, and the next morning when i turn on my xbox, run the fakeanim but the fsd didnt start, i just get a blackscreen. Anyhelp please :p?

Yep. But i think i've solved the problem. I had a bootanimation downloaded from a no-very-reliable page, i changed the bootanim from another that i find in my regular xbox page, reseted the fakeanim route on dashlaunch and reduce the bootdelay to 10. 

ok sorry to all the expirts is thr really no noob tut to assist with this im doing all the ppl are saying and im still getting normal boot,this wot i did---copied files to root of my usb0 hdd edited my launch ini file ---fakeanim = Usb0fakeanim.xex---like that ,still getting normal boot plz help me