RealModScene
croize

Xbox 360 lifetime.

Hello :) This is up to console and console & person to person, But whats is the average life time of a xbox 360 without any issues ?? If someone know :) Thanks =)

Nobody can tell you that, it's different for each model and depending on if you hacked it or not...

Retail consoles lasts longer without any form of issues (hacks generally comes with one or more complications in some form), Older models last shorter time then the newer ones...

Ye i guess , I had mine close to a year without any issues, But then i know some ppl have it 2 weeks and a issue comes >.<

ive run my slim with a coolrunner rev A installed from the day the CR was released my son hammers it day in and day out with no issues always running the latest dash, FSD and dash launch, how ever my original PHAT died after 14 months.

keeping them nice and cool helps as well, I've seen them pushed under neath peoples TV's on carpets and stuff... be sensible ;) 

Posted Image