RealModScene
Viper5

Dashlaunch Patches in J-Runner

When I created and flashed my NAND using J-Runner, I don't believe I selected the "Dashlaunch Patches" option.  Does this make me susceptible to the xbox going on live and getting flagged/banned if, for instance, I forget to plug in my external where I have the launch.ini file installed? Thanks in advance.

If you have a RGH/JTAG I wouldn't worry about that. They'll just ban your console (woopie doo)

if you installed the lastest dashboard, you'll need to install the latest dashlaunch... if you want to feel safe while doing this, disconnect the xbox from your network :police:

I do have the latest dashlaunch (3.09), but it was a question of mere curiousity.  However, I would rather not be banned and still have the option available to reverting the console back to its original state.  I'm pretty sure that the ability to play indie games offline is not a default setting for dashlaunch and must be changed through dashlaunch, so I suppose one way of testing to see if the console is protected, is to try to launch an indie game from the internal HDD whilst not having the external drive plugged in and see if it allows the game to boot. 

The option to include DashLaunch patches is enabled by default in the latest J-Runner build.

Make sure liveblock is true and livestrong is false in launch.ini to stop the console from connecting to XBL.

If you want to play XBLIG, you need to enable fakelive.