RealModScene
Viper5

Multiple Hard Drives for FSD

Is it possible to have more than 1 external drive to load games? I currently have a 2TB drive with dashlaunch and as a standalone can launch fsd and load games, but if I had another drive formatted correctly and had more games, could I just add them into the directory to load (from settings menu) such that it will now use those as well?  Thanks in advance.

yes.

why ask this question when you could have just plugged it into your xbox and see what happens?

I think you can have as many as 3 usb devices. This is all the xbox accepts.

When your xbox boots it may not boot your USB in the same order (1tb hard drive can be USB0, 2tb hard drive can be USB1 then in the next reboot it could switch ove, down to whatever the console detects first.- so you're better off with one) but your choice.

• Like 1

A correction: actually the amount of STORAGE devices allowed is just two; you can use the remaining ports for peripherals and whatnot, but only the first two storage units recognized will be available, be it fatx, fat32 or whatever, the rest will simply not appear

At least that's true for coronas... :)

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

A correction: actually the amount of STORAGE devices allowed is just two; you can use the remaining ports for peripherals and whatnot, but only the first two storage units recognized will be available, be it fatx, fat32 or whatever, the rest will simply not appear

At least that's true for coronas... :)

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Internal HDD (2TB), inbuilt memory (4GB) and 2 usb (16GB) always shows for me.

At least that's true for Trinities

I think he wants the usb hdd's just for games, doesn't necessarily need to show up as a "storage device" as long as FSD can read the paths

Posted Image

Sent from my computer using a mouse and keyboard

whats that little hand symbol you have bottom right dave?

Kinect sensor which can be used to navigate F3

Internal HDD (2TB), inbuilt memory (4GB) and 2 usb (16GB) always shows for me.

Somehow I suspect that neither your internal hdd nor your inbuilt memory are connected to your Xbox via USB...Weren't we talking about external units?Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk, at work and while on the porcelain express, where wired keyboards don't reach

Somehow I suspect that neither your internal hdd nor your inbuilt memory are connected to your Xbox via USB...Weren't we talking about external units?Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk, at work and while on the porcelain express, where wired keyboards don't reach

You said "actually the amount of STORAGE devices allowed is just two"

I was just correcting you

dude asked

Is it possible to have more than 1 external drive to load games?

so i assumed he wanted to know just about external drives, and that's why i said that about being two max

anyways...  :beer:

• Like 1

dude asked

so i assumed he wanted to know just about external drives, and that's why i said that about being two max

anyways...  :beer:

:beer:

• Like 1