RealModScene
RobFo'Real Dolla Bill

GTA V.. freestyle dash 3 ..

Right now I have 2 GTA V ISO's on my PC ... DVD 1 and DVD 2 ...

I have modded XBOX with Freestyle Dash 3. What do I do next?

I converted them both to GOD and copied to my xbox's hdd... nothing is working. I read some articles and as I saw that's not the right way here.

I just don't get it what do u all mean by "installing" that DVD 1 on my 360's HDD or where ever... 

thanks .. sorry, first time wit sum like this. Before I just converted isos to GOD and copied, then played.

jezzz... have you not used the search on this site or google... tutorials what to do on this!!!

You need to install the content from Disc 1 then use disc 2 to play ffs

sorry about other posts, tried to delete them. Yea, I got it that I need to install DVD 1.

But how... never done that before... sorry, if it's too hard to explain for you. All I did is, like I said, got ISO's ... then converted to GOD.. then copied to 360's hdd and played.. that's why I'm asking. never done b4.

Can u write step by step? I didn't find any tut. just downloaded xbox backup creator. i'll need that, right? come on guys.. dont judge me .. help :)

Step 1, right-click both game iso's, click properties and un-check "read only" so can be extracted without the error "access in denied"
Step 2, download "xbox image browser v2.9.0.350" or "xbox back up creator" and Disc 1 MUST be extracted to HDD or USB/content/0000000000000000/00000002 directory. (you should have 4 files)
Step 2.5, do NOT use ISO2GOD on disc 1, it didn't create the 00000002 folder and caused "cannot read disc" error. etc.
Step 3, extract Disc 2 to where you other games are example: HDD/Games/GTAV/Disc 2 (using ISO2GOD etc.)
Step 4, make sure FSD is updated to FSD 3.0B REV775 if not, check "beta updates" and restart console. If that doesn't work, update it manually.
Step 5, make sure you are running the latest dashboard 16537 and installed the avatar update

Posted Image

ok.. backup creator on DVD 1... ISO GOD on DVD 2 ...Do I put them both IN THE SAME directory on my XBOX, which is content/00000000000/545408A7 ??

if I put ONLY DVD 2 there... where do I put DVD 1?

I keep all other my games simply in content/000000000000 on my 360's hdd

thanks!

As long as disc one is extracted and put in the folder (as per screen shot) then you can have disk 2 where ever you want as long as you paths in FSD will pick it up, it has been explained loads of times on here bud. ;)

Disk one has to be extracted using the said software as mentioned and not using ISO2GOD

Disk two, you extract and put where you want using ISO2GOD.

have fun ;)

everything worked. Didn't know, that u can put games where ever....  I had them pre-copied in content/00000000 when I got my 360. So that's why I was confused. I had to change scan-depth as now well... GTA didn't show up in the menu... In the end i copied both dvds under that 545408A7 ....

glad your sorted, just keep on top of your folders, don't do what I done and ended up with 600 XBLA games as 50% duplicates... 

your sorted  ;)