RealModScene
d.db

xeBuild problem

Hi there .. hope you are fine

I have problem while I  was generating hacked image ... always send me this error ...There was one or more errors while checking your settings, this usually means there is something very wrong with your NAND! There is no way to bypass this check at this time."

and this is the log information ..

================================== Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.091 Log Started: Monday 23/09/2013 09:59:37 Ù…================================== *** Some console information ***CB Version: 5770Serial number: 027601583907Console region: NTSC/Korea (0x01FC)DVDKey: 61145F4C3E719E08302CE72FAE0BF592Console ID: 093154DF66MFR-Date: 22-09-08OSIG String: PLDS   DG-16D2S   7485FCRT.bin Required: FalseUsing xell-reloaded for JTAG/SMC hackERROR: Copying of xell-reloaded FAILEDCopying Normal (Old) hack patched SMC... FAILED!ERROR: Could not copy Normal (Old) hack patched SMC! defaulting to current!dashlaunch NOT included...Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... FAILED!ERROR: There was one or more fatal errors: 2 errors during the build processCleaning data and temporary directories... FAILED! ****** The app has now finished! ******================================== Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.091 Log Started: Monday 23/09/2013 09:59:09 Ù…================================== *** Some console information ***CB Version: 5770Serial number: 027601583907Console region: NTSC/Korea (0x01FC)DVDKey: 61145F4C3E719E08302CE72FAE0BF592Console ID: 093154DF66MFR-Date: 22-09-08OSIG String: PLDS   DG-16D2S   7485FCRT.bin Required: FalseUsing xell-reloaded for JTAG/SMC hackERROR: Copying of xell-reloaded FAILEDCopying Normal (Old) hack patched SMC... FAILED!ERROR: Could not copy Normal (Old) hack patched SMC! defaulting to current!dashlaunch NOT included...Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... FAILED!ERROR: There was one or more fatal errors: 2 errors during the build processCleaning data and temporary directories... FAILED! ****** The app has now finished! ******================================== Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.091 Log Started: Monday 23/09/2013 09:58:44 Ù…================================== *** Some console information ***CB Version: 5770Serial number: 027601583907Console region: NTSC/Korea (0x01FC)DVDKey: 61145F4C3E719E08302CE72FAE0BF592Console ID: 093154DF66MFR-Date: 22-09-08OSIG String: PLDS   DG-16D2S   7485FCRT.bin Required: FalseUsing xell-reloaded for JTAG/SMC hackERROR: Copying of xell-reloaded FAILEDCopying Normal (Old) hack patched SMC... FAILED!ERROR: Could not copy Normal (Old) hack patched SMC! defaulting to current!dashlaunch NOT included...Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... FAILED!ERROR: There was one or more fatal errors: 2 errors during the build processCleaning data and temporary directories... FAILED! ****** The app has now finished! ******================================== Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.091 Log Started: Monday 23/09/2013 09:41:48 Ù…================================== *** Some console information ***CB Version: 5770Serial number: 027601583907Console region: NTSC/Korea (0x01FC)DVDKey: 61145F4C3E719E08302CE72FAE0BF592Console ID: 093154DF66MFR-Date: 22-09-08OSIG String: PLDS   DG-16D2S   7485FCRT.bin Required: FalseUsing xell-reloaded for JTAG/SMC hackERROR: Copying of xell-reloaded FAILEDCopying Normal (Old) hack patched SMC... FAILED!ERROR: Could not copy Normal (Old) hack patched SMC! defaulting to current!Including dashlaunch... FAILED!Including custom dashlaunch settings (launch.ini)... FAILED!ERROR: Failed to copy launch.ini! dashlaunch defaults will be used...Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... FAILED!ERROR: There was one or more fatal errors: 2 errors during the build processCleaning data and temporary directories... FAILED! ****** The app has now finished! ******please if anyone is able to help please post ...

thanks a lot sorry for my bad english

post-12278-0-25747000-1379970066_thumb.jpg

did you try and change the BIN name from updflash.bin to falcon.bin are has it loaded all that in by it's self...so you just loaded your nand and your cpu key ?

• Like 1

The problem is related to copying files around, this can be caused by missing files or insufficent permissions...

Try 2 things:

• Unpack the file downloaded from here to your desktop (in a folder)
  • Run the GUI as an administrator (Right click and press "Run as Administrator") this shouldn't be required, but... one never knows ;)
  • Like 1

did you try and change the BIN name from updflash.bin to falcon.bin are has it loaded all that in by it's self...so you just loaded your nand and your cpu key ?

thank you for replaying .. well I  did what you told me i changed the bin to falcon.bin but still the same Posted Image

Foolproof way:

1. Extract XeBuild Gui to "F:XeBuild Gui"

2. Copy your orig_nand.bin into "F:XeBuild Gui" and rename it flashdmp.bin

3. Start XeBuild Gui

4. It now has loaded all the stuff needed (what hack to use etc.)

5. Enter CPU-Key

6. Press Check KV to check if CPU-key is correct

7. Go to Download and download latest dash files (and avatar for later)

8. Press "Generate Hacked Image"

9. Done. I press cancel to check if there any messages in the log.

10. Now you have updflash.bin in "F:XeBuild Gui"

11. Use your nand flasher of choice (flash360, xell, nand flasher gui)

12. Congratz

• Like 1

The problem is related to copying files around, this can be caused by missing files or insufficent permissions...

Try 2 things:

• Unpack the file downloaded from here to your desktop (in a folder)
  • Run the GUI as an administrator (Right click and press "Run as Administrator") this shouldn't be required, but... one never knows ;)

thank you bro. I did exactly what you have told me before but still not work. ...

Foolproof way:

1. Extract XeBuild Gui to "F:XeBuild Gui"

2. Copy your orig_nand.bin into "F:XeBuild Gui" and rename it flashdmp.bin

3. Start XeBuild Gui

4. It now has loaded all the stuff needed (what hack to use etc.)

5. Enter CPU-Key

6. Press Check KV to check if CPU-key is correct

7. Go to Download and download latest dash files (and avatar for later)

8. Press "Generate Hacked Image"

9. Done. I press cancel to check if there any messages in the log.

10. Now you have updflash.bin in "F:XeBuild Gui"

11. Use your nand flasher of choice (flash360, xell, nand flasher gui)

12. Congratz

Great instructions...

I did it all .. the problems are:

Check KV : false I have check the cpu many times it is correct but alawys send me false.

I did all the operations but still the same problems .. May be the version of xebuild is not completed please if you have fully version of xebuild just put it here

this is the log file ...

================================== Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.091 Log Started: Tuesday 24/09/2013 01:07:07 Ù…================================== *** Some console information ***CB Version: 5770Serial number: 027601583907Console region: NTSC/Korea (0x01FC)DVDKey: 61145F4C3E719E08302CE72FAE0BF592Console ID: 093154DF66MFR-Date: 22-09-08OSIG String: PLDS   DG-16D2S   7485FCRT.bin Required: FalseUsing xell-reloaded for JTAG/SMC hackERROR: Copying of xell-reloaded FAILEDCopying Normal (Old) hack patched SMC... FAILED!ERROR: Could not copy Normal (Old) hack patched SMC! defaulting to current!Including dashlaunch... FAILED!Including custom dashlaunch settings (launch.ini)... FAILED!ERROR: Failed to copy launch.ini! dashlaunch defaults will be used...Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... FAILED!ERROR: There was one or more fatal errors: 2 errors during the build processCleaning data and temporary directories... FAILED! ****** The app has now finished! ******

Rar your nand (so the data doesn't get corrupt) n your cpu key and I'll have a go for you. ;-)

sent from my iphone5

I did so and .... Posted Image

got it, delete them links mate you don't want your nand and cpu all over the net, I thought you'd PM me the links.....give me a min :)

it worked and I'll send you it via PM ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------

==================================
 Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 2.091
 Log Started: Tuesday 24/09/2013 12:29:16
==================================

*** Some console information ***
CB Version: 5770
Serial number: 027601583907
Console region: NTSC/Korea (0x01FC)
DVDKey: 61145F4C3E719E08302CE72FAE0BF592
Console ID: 093154DF66
MFR-Date: 22-09-08
OSIG String: PLDS    DG-16D2S        7485
FCRT.bin Required: False

Using xell-reloaded for JTAG/SMC hack
Copying Normal (Old) hack patched SMC... Done!
Including dashlaunch... Done!
Including custom dashlaunch settings (launch.ini)... Done!
Copying nand to data directory, this may take a while... Done!

Parameters sent to xeBuild:

-noenter -t jtag -c falcon -d data -f 16537 -b DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA -p EB28524CD07945BD3E08EE4EA78ECE68   output.bin

Building nand using xeBuild (this may take a while):

---------------------------------------------------------------
     xeBuild v1.07.632
base path changed to C:Usersmy_nameDesktopNew folderxebuildfiles
---- { Image Build Mode } ----
building jtag image

output.bin image built, info:
Kernel    : 2.0.16537.0
Console   : Falcon
NAND size : 16MiB
Build     : JTAG
Xell      : power on console with console eject button
Serial    : 027601583907
ConsoleId : 024676469666
MoboSerial: 8578526204858397
Mfg Date  : 09/22/2008
CPU Key   : ******************************************************
1BL Key   : DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA
DVD Key   : 61145F4C3E719E08302CE72FAE0BF592
CF LDV    : 1
KV type   : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)
    xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Moving output to your destination directory... Done!
Cleaning data and temporary directories... Done!

****** The app has now finished! ******
  • Like 1

I've rar'd it, when you unrar it make sure it's size is 16,896 (I was going to create a checksum MD5 but you should be OK)

PM sent. 

• Like 1

I've rar'd it, when you unrar it make sure it's size is 16,896 (I was going to create a checksum MD5 but you should be OK)

PM sent. 

Thank you I have updated my dashboard after your help.

This is NOT a tutorial, please DO NOT post in the tutorial section looking for help unless it is in a tutorials thread.

MOVED

sir..can you help me too si

I never even noticed that ;) true though! tutorials or "tutorials" 

sir..i got same problem as him.. can u help me too  :huh:

sir..can you help me too si

sir..i got same problem as him.. can u help me too  :huh:

Send me your dump and i'll check what needs to be done, if you give me your key i'll make you the updated nand aswell

What size is your dump? 16mb or 48mb? if it's 48MB it's a corona 4g and you need to read my guide in my signature below...

If it's not 48MB something's wrong with your dump and you need to redo it, or send it to me so i can check exactly what the problem is... there's no "Do this and you'll get it working!" for this kind of problem as it can be a ton of different problems... The way i check for the problem is that i use some of my personal private tools to analyze the data that's there to see what is causing the whole issue, these tools are private because they're not ready for the public yet and some of them are very advanced (you need to understand the structure of the nand and alot of other things to use them)