RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
allanrmartins

Can't play Title Update on Link with External HD

I have this issue.. When the game is on title update 0, i can join any rooms, and i can find games to play Online..

But, when a title update is released, i can't find any games, despite of finding rooms on SystemLink.

I am curreently using an external hard drive, connected via USB to my xbox to store the games that i have(using freeStyle Dash 3).

When i download a title update via Title Update Manager, it asks me which location i would like to save the title update, doesn't matter where i save it OnboardMU or SysExt, it wont work.

If i download manually the title update from XBUC, put in a xbox360 configured USB stick via Horizon, and move it to xbox( via regular xbox dash, not freestyle) it will work ( the system link shows that i have the title update installed), BUT, despite of being able to join rooms with the same title update as mine, i cant find any rooms ( in the game, in the system link i can join any room).

I dont know what to do.. should i move my external hard drive to inside of my xbox to get that to work?

this is driving me crazy.. 

Thanks in advance.

download the title update from a diffrent source and manually install it.

What source should i use to download it?

by saying "manually install it" you mean by using ftp to put it in the cache folder?

But, using an external hard drive, should i put it on the cache folder from my external hard drive?

sorry but only spanish..xD. 

1.- Instala horizon

2.- Formatea un pendrive desde la consola

3.- conecta ese pendive a tu pc y arranca horizon

4.- arrastra el Tu's al gestor de archivos de horizon y automáticamente instalara el Tu's en el pendrive

5.- enciende la consola con el pendrive

6.- Activa el Tu's desde el fsd, ya que lo reconocerá automáticamente

Esto sirve para los Tu's como para los dlc.

Suerte