RealModScene
ickna11

[JTAG-RGH FSD3 Skin] illume v1.0 (89 wallpapers)

Thanks for the update. This has always been my favorite theme. I also learned alot by poking around in it.

please update to 735!!!!!  its the most amazing skin i use!..

(obviously it works on 735, but missong some stuff from the latest update..)

thks!!

Great skin, thank you mate. Mine boots fine, I play a game, then return to fsd and it always loads the default. If I delete the default I just get a black screen. Do you think this is more to do with fsd than the skin?

Only time this skin fails to load for me, is when my auto-signin tag is missing. Personally, I wouldn't remove the default skin to fsd. I've been using this skin error free since it came out.

Please , Add some coverflows layouts  to this great skin,just like in'' the dream theme v 2.3'' :))and it will be the greatest:)

Add the coverflow yourself if you want it. simple copy n paste does it. coverflow has it's own thread with directions.

Hi,I have translated and modified this wonderful skin and I wonder if I have your permission to post it on a website

waiting for reply and thanks

Hola,He traducido y modificado  este maravilloso skin  y te pregunto si tengo tu permiso para publicarlo en una web

Esperando respuesta y gracias

Can you post it on this site, I would like to take a look myself. Just make sure to give credit to original skin creator.

ok thanks,and Of course i go to give credit to original skin creator but the skin still has some bugs that i could not fix

saludos

ok gracias, y por supuesto que voy a dar crédito al creador original del skin pero el skin sigue teniendo algunos  erroresq no he podido arreglar

saludos

Since the skin creator's box died (or so I think I read once), and klarkito works at my pace, I grew impatient. You can now use the TUMGR again. I did a bit in settings too, attempting to replace Xlink Kai crap with Link. But decided I'd rather be rubbing one out. Therefore, all I really did is break the settings. :)

If you use this I'd set everything up in Default, I know if you click on system settings you'll see they're not assigned properly and clicking on fan settings in system settings or Xlink Kai and you'll find a skin freeze, and have to reload fsd with the guide. Other than that be sure to place the arial.ttf the original author had with his dl, into the media/fonts folder, or the words won't align properly. (I didn't include it, maybe jpizzle would be nice enough to in the site dl, if he even does that, after all I'm NOT the author, and the author did originally request people not do, what I just did.)

http://www.filedropper.com/illume11

No way, you have no reason  game_over,  I have asked permission to administrators and only do so people can enjoy it, but if there is a problem I erase all. You´re talking without knowing...

De eso nada,no tiene usted razon ya que he pedido permiso  a los administradores y unicamente lo hago para que la gente pueda disfrutarlo,pero si hay algun problema lo borro todo :huh:.En fin,estas hablando sin saber...