RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Camouz

GTA V Stuck on "Waiting for cloud"

Before I start, I know that this question has been asked numerous of times, but mine is a bit different, so please read on. I went to a local game store and the guy transferred the game from his hard drive to mine. So I didn't torrent the game with Isogod or that any other sh*t. He transferred a file named "545408A7" in my HDD:games. Inside the folder, there are two other folders. One named "00000002" while the other one is named "00007000". In the "00000002", there are two files, one named "545408A700000000" and the other named "545408A700000001". I dragged the "545408A700000000" into Horizon and it says that is disk 0. The "545408A700000001" is disk 1. And in the "00007000" folder there is a file named "7AA7931FF6863459F017", I can see that is disk 2. There's also a "7AA7931FF6863459F017.data" folder, which is full of Data 1 and all that stuff. I ran the game and it says please redownload, I did some digging and finally found a solution. I updated my dashboard version to the latest one(16537), I turned fakelive on and when i run the game, it's stuck on the loading screen with "waiting for cloud". Well, that's probably where I am right now. Here's some screenies in case I suck at explaining things.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the dlc folder needs to go to the official path. this is also used for the mandatory install.

Content0000000000000000545408A700000002

also, there is suppose to be 4 files for the mandatory install

what i was going to put has been answered disc 1 contents folder has 4 files, 3 of them are 2gb the other 1 i think its 1.69gb, the game simply wont run without them,get the 4 files try it,any problems after that,just post and you will be helped

Similar issue, kinda sorta. I followed a youtube tutorial on how to properly extract disc 1 and ISO2GOD disc 2. Works perfect. However I have 2 rgh consoles. Ones a Trinity the other is a 4GB Corona. The corona was the first that I transfered the game to via my Externall HDD, and like I said, it works fine, but taking the same files to the Trinity, it woked the first time, but now I get the Cloud message after trying to load it a second time. Iv checked to ensure fakeliv is enabled and still no go. I went as far as deleting the launch.ini, dash and Freestyle and reinstalling but no change.

Really scratching my head on this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.