RealModScene
Magical Hobo

Can I get the Game Covers without internet?

Hello.. so I have tried many times to connect my RGH Box to the internet.. And I don't think it is going to happen.  I really dont know why it wont connect it is brand new 360 slim and keeps saying something about my DNS no being resolved and contacing my IPS Provider...

I recently just got FSD but my games have no game covers, how can I receive these.  Can I get them from my games directory or something?

I read some where about this GaDaBaMa?

Thanks, 8)

go to www.jqe360.com and download them manually and network your xbox and log onto FSD's HTTP UI and set them manually, but doing that would take forever if you have a lot of games.

EDIT: BTW, are you tethering from a phone? I have this problem because my ISP blocks the dns server so the laptop wont connect to the internet, I have found a way around this with a DNS app for the phone but still the xbox doesn't connect, just a little FYI, if your connection is DSL or broadband or whatever, than you should contact your internet provider.

Sorry nevermind it randomly connected to the internet xD

I got all my covers by either this or making a new folder called GAMEZ and moving all my files and they appeared.  But I have added a few more games and they all had there covers.  Thanks guys. 8)

Nice to hear Magical Hobo that you got your internet working and all your covers are now appearing.

i have the same issue here, i dont have an internet connection on where my xbox is right now. 

i have downloaded the game covers on jqe360.com but i dont know where to put it on my xbox.

i tried placing the cover file on the game directory and it does not appear. 

tried searching the net and most results i get is update it online. 

thanks in advance :)

Nice to hear Magical Hobo that you got your internet working and all your covers are now appearing.i have the same issue here, i dont have an internet connection on where my xbox is right now. i have downloaded the game covers on jqe360.com but i dont know where to put it on my xbox.i tried placing the cover file on the game directory and it does not appear. tried searching the net and most results i get is update it online.  thanks in advance :)

Check the software section for GaDaBaMa