RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
allanrmartins

diablo III title update[help]

I´ve downloaded the title update 2 in manage updates section, on freestyledash..

i set it active, but when i enter the game, it tells me that i am using title update 0...

i tried to download it a lot of times, and i also tried to save it on the external hard drive, but it wont work..

could someone give me a idea of whats going on?

thanks in advance

if you downloaded to your desktop, use 360 contact manager - that'll upload where it should be. sometimes I need to do a path scan to get my TU's recognised for manual uploads (I have auto-scan at startup disabled)

Other note...

sysx is for avatar/Kinect data only

hddx is for xbox 1 files.

Had similar issue with DOA5, wouldn't download TU . Downloaded TU manually and installed to cahse folder on the xbo360 internal HDD and still wouldn't work(game would crash). Had to get a different region copy of the game,then that worked.

Had similar issue with DOA5, wouldn't download TU . Downloaded TU manually and installed to cahse folder on the xbo360 internal HDD and still wouldn't work(game would crash). Had to get a different region copy of the game,then that worked.

My game is not crashing, it just wont open the title update.. it still says that i am using title update 0..

How do i get to know which folder do i put the title update?  can i use horizon to install the title update?

Is this issue for all games or diablo only ? If it happends to all games i would recommend to reinstall FSD. If it doesnt solve idk.

Is this issue for all games or diablo only ? If it happends to all games i would recommend to reinstall FSD. If it doesnt solve idk.

Only Diablo!

I searched the internet, and it saying that the title update has different id than the game.. i am gonna use contant manager to try to solve this.. Thanks anyways.

I got to work..

i putted the TU by putting it in a USB xbox device, and installed it by the regular xbox dash... the problem is..

NOW i can find the rooms, but i cant join any game..

please.. need help

sorry, but i can read english only. Yo tuve el mismo problema y lo solucioné usando horizon para pasar los Tu's y dlc ya que fsd no me reconce ningún Tu's descargado desde la opción "actualizar Tu's". Opté por poner otro disco duro para ello. Suerte.

I got to work..

i putted the TU by putting it in a USB xbox device, and installed it by the regular xbox dash... the problem is..

NOW i can find the rooms, but i cant join any game..

please.. need help

Es cierto, pero el problema no es que no encuentre partidas, el problema es que se demora o es muy lento en encontrarlas.  xD. yo al iniciar el juego me conecto a la sala continúo  mi partida y luego entro a alguna sala, aproximadamente 30 min después. xD. Suerte

heloo please help! i have problem with games i cant see any on the list i can join on public room 6 u cann see me as user"FrgY" all settings in game are right what alse do i need???? btw first time i start playing i did join one but after that i dont remember if i update or what i cant see anymore.