RealModScene
JPizzle

How to Fix Non Booting Console After DashLaunch Update

thank you for answering my questions 

i'm trying to flash it with debian 

i'm following this tutorial : http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/18170-tutorial-how-to-flash-your-nand-using-debian-live-cd-and-your-pc/

but when i reach final step i got this error : 

Untitled.png

you have any i dea why i got this error ? 

Man you should follow Swizzy's advice.

And using Windows will make your life much easier, cause we see you really dont know what you are doing.

;)

I know this is an old post, but I cannot boot into Xell or anything.  I do not get any RROD, or anything.  The fan speed still is at the level set from the previous dash launch.  I updated dashlaunch, with kernal 17676 and its kaput :-(  Is there anything I can do besides hardware?  I don't wanna send it out again.

Thank you,

Rez

I know this is an old post, but I cannot boot into Xell or anything.  I do not get any RROD, or anything.  The fan speed still is at the level set from the previous dash launch.  I updated dashlaunch, with kernal 17676 and its kaput :-(  Is there anything I can do besides hardware?  I don't wanna send it out again.

Thank you,

Rez

When nothing works on the console the only option is to do a hardware flash, generally when this happens there are 3 possible reasons:

1. You selected wrong hack/motherboard

2. There was a major write error

3. There was a build error with the image you built

• Like 1

Download xell reloaded, download the latest dashlaunch (inside you'll find the latest xelllaunch) extract etheir xell-1f.bin or xell-2f.bin and put it next to the default.xex file in the xelllaunch folder... start it up and xell should start just fine :)

If you need me to i can prepare a package for you...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

please help me my skype rasimgun

Swizzy. Do you know anyone near Allentown pa or have any recommendations? I am a certified electronics technician, and have a high level of computer literacy, so I am sure I could do it myself. I just do not know what hardware I would need. I see some people say nandx, some say j-r programmer.. Any info you could give me would be appreciated..

- I didn't realize I signed in with Facebook, on my wife's account.. That's why I'm rezz667.5 -.-

Thanks again

Rez

Swizzy. Do you know anyone near Allentown pa or have any recommendations? I am a certified electronics technician, and have a high level of computer literacy, so I am sure I could do it myself. I just do not know what hardware I would need. I see some people say nandx, some say j-r programmer.. Any info you could give me would be appreciated..

- I didn't realize I signed in with Facebook, on my wife's account.. That's why I'm rezz667.5 -.-

Thanks again

Rez

What model of console do you have? that's the first question you need to answer before i can give you advice about hardware to use...

NAND-X and JR-Programmer (JRP) both work with the same model, both do the same thing, NAND-X is slightly faster than JRP and works with more software... JRP only works with my unreleased x360NANDManager and/or JRunner as far as i remember...

Thanks swizzy. I'm gonna grab nandx, and start reading tutorials.. Hopefully this will turn out better then my last venture :)

-rez

I've decided to buy someone's jtagged xenon off of this site for $50 instead. I'm gonna save for a trinity or a slim. I appreciate all of your advice.

Thanks again,

Rez

Hi Guys, i have a weird issue and need help:

I have a 360E Corona V6 RGH, everything was working fine until I "installed" Dashlaunch. Console powers but does not boot. Xell Reloaded works and I used this tutorial to backup the "hacked" image. I d not have the original dump as I got the console this way.

What I have done:

1) Install my own USB Nand reader (by following other tutorials)

2) Able to read and write Nand

3) Building new image (either by Jrunner or Xebuild) and flashing to console powers but same does not boot, even worse the rebuilt image does not boot Xell. (This is the strange part)

4) If I flash back the "hacked" dump, Xell boots but which means I am back to the same situation

5) I have also tried not to build any image but write Xell (or ECC) to Nand, Xell does not boot either (Strange)

I am now stuck, what else can be done? Any way to "backup" my current Xell, rebuild image and use back the working Xell? Appreciate any ideas. Thanks.

Send me your dump and key and i'll check if i can see something wrong with it, i only need your hacked image...

Most likely tho, the issue is that you have "Winbond 2K" RAM in your console which means you have to use the custom patched CB 13182

• Like 1

Send me your dump and key and i'll check if i can see something wrong with it, i only need your hacked image...

Most likely tho, the issue is that you have "Winbond 2K" RAM in your console which means you have to use the custom patched CB 13182

Swizzy, you are the man! I rebuild using "-r WB4G" in command line and it works! Thanks, you saved my XBOX.

• Like 1

So i don't have to worry about your nand image then?

So i don't have to worry about your nand image then?

Yes. My Xbox is alive again. Please ignore my PM. My problem was like you described the WInbond 2K ram which require custom patch CB

• Like 1