RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

XMPlayer V0.0.4 : a new version of the libxenon media player

Posted Image

We are proud to announce the arrival of a new XMPlayer version now in version 0.0.4 with many bugfixes This video player is based on Mplayer (an Open Source Media Player), and after a long wait this new version bring Corona video support among a few other fixes…

For more info and download CLICK HERE

Thanks a lot to this release friends. 

But, let me ask, can i see a movie with legends that show all the accents and letters? I think i've tried all the code pages and someone shows me all the accents and not some letters like Ç.

Some code show the letter but none of the accents. I'm not a master but if i can help you with that for the brasilian fans it'll be very good.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 3

You can try a different font, just replace subfont.ttf with another one. Maybe test it on windows with the player of your choice until one shows them all, has to be a .ttf font!

Thanks a lot Siz and Swizzy.I would never think in change the font. I'm really noob about this subjects. Here the arial font works fine with "complicated" words like "evacuação". Again. Thanks.

hey guys i am new in jtag..how to install this software...pls guide me..

Start by reading the readme?

what a great media center! but, its not fully working on my box... I get no sound! and is there any possibility to launch that over F3 instead of the dash launch, can I set a path? would be great if you could help me out