RealModScene
JPizzle

XMPlayer V0.0.4 : a new version of the libxenon media player

Hello rsm community,

the xmplayer freeze everytime when i choose "start from 00:00" or "from beginning" again. The dl link doenst work also. Is there any alternative besides ffplay and mugen?

No, unfortunatly the xbox scene is lacking on developers. I would try running any dlna server on your computer(Serviio works great, as it will convert videos on the fly), and using xbox video. you can then stream all of your video/music files from the computer to your xbox, assuming you have the optional media update installed. Loading times are a little slower, and bluray rips still dont work, but the rest will. :) This was the best solution I found.

After having so many problems that froze to give beginning to videos and after much reading I did was absolutely put all the " loose files" on the root of a usb and put the videos in a folder called VIDEOS and finally I could make it work. Emphasize that run in 3 ways: from the dashlaunch 3.14 ; from aurora 0.4b with xellaunch ; and also with the eject button and ran .After all this happens all the files to the root of my 1tb usb disk where I have all my games , applications, etc. (important place them loose again) and everything works normal.Consola usb 1TB , 650GB HDD , rgh 2 trinity plate .

Hello everyone from Belarus!

Is the project completely closed?  No one else to develop a XMPLAYER ? This is an incredibly user-friendly application with the appropriate functionality.

It is necessary to fix a few bugs, and  then  XMPLAYER would be perfect. Today, still a lot of people use XBOX 360 worldwide. 

Maybe someone can continue to develop on a fee basis?

Most issues are in libxenon, not so much in XMPlayer...

But nobody is actually working on either of those projects at this time afaik, i was one of the last to do anything with both of these projects...

There is an opportunity to change the resolution or refresh rate of GUI ?

My old TV not work correctly on 1280 x 720 60 Hz.

Ideally would enable 75 Hz or 1280 x 768 res.

I doubt that's supported by the 360, you can try some of the other presets tho, if you're able to compile it on your own, essentially you'd change the default config in libxenon for the output to change

Sent from my SM-G903F