RealModScene
JoQ

Can't find games in game-folder, not in file manager either?

Hi,

I had FSD 2.2 and tried to transfer a game via FTP. I got some error message, though the map was created and a few of the files transfered. Tried to delete the non-completed transfered maps but that didnt work. So i went to the FSD file manager to delete it, but the xbox froze. Tried to reboot, but it frooze on the boot-screen. Installed FSD 3 on an usb-memory, this did boot, but I can still not see my games, neither in the games section or through the file manager. When i click the games folder trough file manager it takes a few seconds to load, but nothing shows up.

Explored the internal hdd on my computer, and i can see the games in the folder, but i am not able to remove the incomplete folder (didnt show up on horizon).

What can i do?

I dont want to loose all my games!

Please help!

Have you setup your scan paths on FSD 3?

FSD Can't find games if you don't setup your scan paths.. the paths where your games are stored :)

Have you setup your scan paths on FSD 3? FSD Can't find games if you don't setup your scan paths.. the paths where your games are stored :)

Of course i did. As i said, i cant even find the games trough the file manager, but i know they are there. Something is wrong!

try deleting them with your ftp client or xexmenu.

Problem is my FTP-client shows the same thing. I can connect to the Xbox, but the Games folder shows up empty.

This is really wierd, because the only thing I did was try to transfer a game. And as I said, when I connect the HDD to the PC I can see that there are games in the folder (trough Horizon), but I can't see the game that I tried to transfer (maybe because it was incomplete).

Please help me out here, I don't want to format the hdd, I don't have a backup on the games.

Thank you!