RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
L0st

[Help] RGH Xbox not getting IP

Hey all,

I changed my router to a belkin n wireless (after the updates on my xbox to dashlaunch and dashboard new releases).

After that i noticed im always gettin an IP like 169.85.90.130 (for ex) in the fsd main screen

i tried manually change it to 192.168.1.18 on the xbox network menu (configuring on the way the gateway and all less the DNS).

UPNP on the router is enabled.

But still not getting network access on the xbox never had this kind of trouble don't know what else to do :( i think its some cfg on the router cause when i had my older one it never needed to config manually on the XBOX

compls

and Thank you in advance

in the network settings on xbox set everything to automatic, turn off xbox, restart router, turn on xbox.

The issue here is that your router is not giving your xbox a good IP.

UPDATE*

factory defaults made the case but now i sthill cant get upnp to pass on the test , but its enabled on the router :(

and the tcp ports pass but udp fail 

Dial into your hub and you should have a option to manually set an ip address for your xbox. I have used a belkin N router in the past and had to do this.

open the ports , And fsd DONT need to find the udp router , It will still find it , My xbox dont find udp enabled router but still works, So its still finding it :)