RealModScene
Marco Hollander

GTA V Live profile required ??

hello guys. can anyone tell me what to do about this error tp play GTA V 

ALERT, An online user profile is required for this version of th egame. please sign in now.

I need help on this as im having the same trouble im running jtag fs3

Hey guys, im new here and new to this modding scene but i just wanted to tell you ive been reading this thread and following what marco has been saying...mostly. I got past the first error which was stating i needed an online profile for this version of the game. After i got past that by running Fakelive, i ran into another problem im determined to bypass. Im stuck at the loading screen and at the bottom right corner it says "waiting for cloud" But i'll be here forever lol. So as of now, im doing the last thing Marco said which is to extract the game iso's manually. Im still at this process and will update you guys if it helped at all. Until then, goodluck everybody

Okay, i installed GTAV differently this time. Instead of it being a GOD file, i used exiso, and FTP'd the files to my HDD. The "waiting for cloud" loading icon is gone, but i still cant get off the loading screen. The xbox doesnt freeze, it just stays there and doesnt continue

Instructions for JTAG/RGH Users:

1. The contents of each dvd are this:

DVD1 = Mandatory content Installation. You need this dvd to play the game
DVD2 = Single player + GTA Online

Which means the first dvd is just a normal DLC/additional installation and not an actual game.

2. Setup each DVD like this.

DVD1:

This DVD has to be installed on your console's internal HDD or a USB drive which was formatted using your console. The size of the USB drive should be enough for the entire disc. Extract DVD 1 using Xbox Backup Creator (or any other application you prefer) and copy the 'content' folder from the extracted files to your internal HDD or the external xbox formatted USB drive.

When you transfer your files, they should look like this

HDD:content0000000000000000545408A700000002545408A700000000
HDD:content0000000000000000545408A700000002545408A700000001
HDD:content0000000000000000545408A700000002545408A700000002
HDD:content0000000000000000545408A700000002545408A700000003

i.e. 1 folder called 00000002 and 4 files inside it.
DVD2:

Files from DVD 2 have to be treated like a normal game which means you can either make an ISOrip (using XBC or other apps) and use that on your JTAG/RGH or make the ISO into a GOD container.

NOTE: Do not make a GOD container of the first DVD, your game will not work if you do that.

After doing this, worked 100%

• Like 1

that should do it to make it work.

Okay, i installed GTAV differently this time. Instead of it being a GOD file, i used exiso, and FTP'd the files to my HDD. The "waiting for cloud" loading icon is gone, but i still cant get off the loading screen. The xbox doesnt freeze, it just stays there and doesnt continue

like isubzero stated.DVD1 = Mandatory content Installation. you need to install it or copy the content from dvd 1 to your main content folder on your xbox. dvd1 didnt install it said it was corrupted so i copied the content as stated below. this is the same as installing it with the DVD.

as you have allready installed both discs on your xbox. go to your games dir. open up dvd1 and go to content/0000000000000000/
here you will see a map called 545408A7. copy this folder to your xbox HDD:content0000000000000000 
if done correct you should start dvd2 and play the game.

that should do it to make it work.

like isubzero stated.DVD1 = Mandatory content Installation. you need to install it or copy the content from dvd 1 to your main content folder on your xbox. dvd1 didnt install it said it was corrupted so i copied the content as stated below. this is the same as installing it with the DVD.

as you have allready installed both discs on your xbox. go to your games dir. open up dvd1 and go to content/0000000000000000/

here you will see a map called 545408A7. copy this folder to your xbox HDD:content0000000000000000 

if done correct you should start dvd2 and play the game.

I did exactly as I did,

All the contents of the DVD first moved to HDD: content 0000000000000000 545408A7
And regular DVD 2 opened through software ISO2GOD and it put in HDD: content 0000000000000000 545408A7

Still seems to me  "WAITING FOR CLOUD"

Folder that looks like this ...

Posted Image

first of all dvd 2. the play game doesnt have to be used as godmode. but people say it could work. it didnt work for me.

second. the map 545408A7 from the content folder on dvd1 needs to be placed in the content/0000000000000000/ on your main HDD drive.

your picture shows the wrong map. 2 maps below says content. thats the folder you need.

What i did was use Xbox imgage browser on disc 1 and extract the folder 545408A700000002 (4 files inside). I then converted disc 2 to GOD which gave me a folder called 545408A7/00007000, after that i used Content Manager 2.2 to FTP to Xbox. All working good. Do not make GOD file from disc 1

• Like 1

Hello guys, I'm having huge problems with being able to play GTA V so I'd like some help. This is 4th version I downloaded and tried to play. I did put all of my data like Marco said, here is a destionation folder of my dvd 1 

http://imgur.com/mEKBGjF

And here's a photo of destionation of my 2nd dvd.http://imgur.com/ROqU0a5

With this version I get the "An online user profile..." thing when I start the game, and on other versions I was stuck on "loading story mode" for hours and it was constantly blinking. 

I'd really like some help.

you need to put the content folder from Disc 1 on your HDD1 ! Merge it with the content folder that is already there, it will not work from external !!!!!

IF you don't have an internal HDD then you will need to plug in a USB HDD and format it through Metro (stock MS Dashboard) to act as an Xbox HDD. Then you can put the files on there.

hi guys, my mate has this problem.

he used Xbox-Image-Browser-v2.9.0.345 to extract disc one and has put the contents folder on the HDD. (/Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/) 

so he has the 4 files in

/Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/545408A7/00000002/

545408A700000000

545408A700000001

545408A700000002

545408A700000003

he then used ISO2GOD for disc 2 and has put that on his hard drive, has tried to enable "fakelive" but it's hanging on "cloud" and there's no backout option?

Any ideas please?

only thing that's not been updated is dashlaunch, he's still on 3.07

Thanks for the quick reply, I've just had a look for that program and will give it a go tomorrow, thanks again. 

on a side note, why does this need to be done, I didn't have to do it and he's done everything the same as what I done?

thanks 

may be your dashlaunch conpatch option enabled and works for this game, description says if enabled(most) xbla game will no longer need yaris patching. (yaris is other program for unlock xbla or dlc content files)

I've just had a look at my dashlaunch and "contpatch" is disabled in mine, he's got the same set up, just waiting to hear from him and see how he's getting on, I'll get him to update dashlaunch and also double check the folders and the files that he has and what he's done with disc 1 and disc 2. 

just to make sure that he's got it all done correctly. I'll let you know......

Thanks 

just to let you people know that's got the same issue, it was the "version" that he grabbed, new version downloaded and everything is fine.

@rocknrolla, disc one needs to be extracted using "xbox back up creator" (or what ever) and the 4 files put.....

/Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/545408A7/00000002/

545408A700000000

545408A700000001

545408A700000002

545408A700000003

Then disc 2 needs to be extracted and put on your usb or what ever using the normal method. (ISO2GOD) 

I just normally fire up FSD and FTP them over to the machine....

For the attached USB drive, plug it into your computer and copy them over, it's faster than FTP plugging in the hard drive to your PC or ftp if you like.... ;)

i got it working. what i did is this.

For RGH/JTAG, copy the content/0000..... from disc1 to HDD1-->0000...-->545408A7

add your disc 2 to like you normally add it to your games and run disc 2 to play.disc1 is only for installing content. you can even delete disc 1 as long as your content is on your main hard drive.i think this is also why the game wouldnt load cause i now have no cluud icon anymore.game works fine now. but you do need to enable fake live in dash launch or manually add it to launch.ini

ı have just created this account to thank you dude.

Good job and saved me in the beginning.

Thanks a lot ;)

I have a rgh xbox with no hard drive.

Here's how I got mines working.

I have one 40gb ssd formatted in xbox metro, where I have dash fsd etc installed.

Fake live enabled in dash launch.

Disk one I extracted the 4 files on the 00002 folder.

I connected my 40gb to my pc and then inject these 4 files into the drive using horizon.

For disk 2 I just put the god files onto my 80gb drive with all my other games.

For my xbox live profile I used my old live downloaded profile.

Game is working.......!

Yep, got exactly the same problem.

I've installed the 2 disks following numerous tutorials, converted to GOD....all seem to fail.

I enable fake live, that gets me past online account log in, but then it sits in a continuous loop !!

It appears to have the same problem that 'Harmonix' games have (rockband, etc) a patch was made to get around the continuous loop in the loading !!

Would sure appreciate some help with this issue if someone has an answer ??

Thanks

Scottywhu