RealModScene
Marco Hollander

GTA V Live profile required ??

i did, i download & open and still pops up like that , I have updsrv running on dashlaunch to, Altough dashlaunch is running on screen to , maybe need to save ? 

dashlaunch needs to run in order to enable updserv. once its enabled you leave your xbox alone. its not needed to be saved.have you done what the tutorial said. extract the maps common and the 16537 to the xebuild 108 folder?

i just saw the video ?  bah im so tired of this lol..... If you got a link to a easy tut... please post . 

you need to have the map structure correct in order to get it to work.check my image below and look whats inside the map 16537 and the map commen. the files you extract from the map common must be placed in the root map common of the xebuild map. 

post-10223-0-54746500-1379089171_thumb.png

I also tried to update xbox dashboard and failed at the first step I guess , although I have done dashlaunch updates in the past without a problem ( from 2.32 to 3.04 )

I copied dashlaunch 3.08 and started the default.xex , prompted me to update , hit ok , then said "patches not current, would you like to update" hit yes , then reboot , ok . It shut down and then when I tried to start it again the only thing that powers on is the green dot in the middle and the controller stays in "searching state"(all 4 lights blink) . I think I followed the steps in your video tutorial and still, something went wrong for me .I am waiting for an anwser if you have encountered this problem before.  Thanks !

now i cant get passed cloud tho.... Same issue >.< damn. how did u put disc 1? i converted mine in GOD , then put in content.

Hello guys.

I had same problem as Marco had, that alert shit, I managed to fix it but now it says '' Waiting for cloud '', I had disc 1 already transfered to content/00000000.... on my main disk, but it seems that it doesn't work.

Now I deleted GTA V content from content/00000000.... and am transferring it again, will it help ?

Thanks in advance :)

below the video you watch. i presume you watched the one in the tutorial section here. http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-108-update-tutorial/

download all the files and try again. extract the files xe_build1.08.zip to your root hard drive.download the file common and extract all the files in there to the map xe_build1.08/common.in this map should not be another map called common but only files shown.if you see xe_build1.08/common/common then you did it wrong.it should be xe_build1.08/common/

then extract the content of the file 16537.zip thats called $systemupdate and place it in the folder xe_build1.08/16537/if correct it will show xe_build1.08/16537/$systemupdate/

if done correct. go to the map xe_build1.08hold down shift key and press right mouse button in a white area of the map and click on "open command windows here"if correctly done you will get the command prompt before you. enter the text    xebuild update -f 16537

this should work as long as your xbox can be connected trough ftp. if your update still failes try to connect to your xbox and see if you can access it. if yes then there is something else wrong with the update. if you cant acces you xbox then soomething is blocking it.

god mode doesnt work with gtaV. just put both disk like the normal way on your xbox to your games map. copy the content/0000... from disk 1 to HDD1/content/0000.../545408A7

after that you start the game with disk 2 and it should work. remember. dont put gtaV in god mode. just use the normal way.

Can you help me Marco, please... Btw about dashlaunch, does it have anything to do with this error ? If yes, how to check it's version, I recently bought Xbox 360 Slim with RGH, I don't know a lot of things about it...

What you mean by god mode ? I converted 2 iso files with iso2god, and yeah, now I did merged both discs into one folder, it still doesn't work... do you have skype or anything ? I would really appreciate if you help me, since 9am I was downloading game, in 2pm it got downloaded, until 3 pm it was converting and transfering, from then until now am trying to fix error...

I'm extracting now.

I will do an update later where will I tell you does it work.

May God bless you guys, you really helped alot :)

• Like 1