RealModScene
Marco Hollander

GTA V Live profile required ??

you could try autofake = true

but I have a "live profile" on mine tho it was offline converted to online profile using other tools :)

• Like 1

Crozie, the game has built in cloud storage directly to the GTA V Servers

I never got this issue, its just you.. if you continue to have these silly issues, just disconnect the wifi/ehternet

• Like 1

oh i see :) Well, so bypass everything mentioned above , Diconnect internet and start the game  ?@ Marko Hollander - How did it go mate ??Apperently minimum dashboard is 16202 aswell , God ******** im on 16197 and still not learned how to update dashboard =/////I dont know how to get my cpu key , Anyone ? Consider xell dont start on my corona i have no idea how ... 

i have disconnected the internet. but the game still hangs on waiting on cloud server. i can not skip this. is the way how you install the game also omportant on how to get the game running?

post-10223-0-41989400-1379080767_thumb.jpg

what dashboard are you on Marco ? So im 100 % im not misstaken about the 202.And if someone can type a quick guide for getting cpu key & update dashboard to 203 , i need xexbuild , All i know :p 

Okay , Will see if the game runs on 16197 though, Maybe im lucky =) I hate to do stuff that rly can break my xbox......

i got it working. what i did is this.

For RGH/JTAG, copy the content/0000..... from disc1 to HDD1-->0000...-->545408A7

add your disc 2 to like you normally add it to your games and run disc 2 to play.disc1 is only for installing content. you can even delete disc 1 as long as your content is on your main hard drive.i think this is also why the game wouldnt load cause i now have no cluud icon anymore.game works fine now. but you do need to enable fake live in dash launch or manually add it to launch.ini

how long is the cpu key from jtag ? Gonna see if its correct in dashlaunch 3.07 , Before i start the process i wanna know 100 % im doing it right ....

Cause i dont wanna update more then i need to :) and what tutorial ? I dont know if this is correct , But my cpu is 32 letters , Can that be correct  ? 

i dont get it , I get some sort of error in the program .  ERROR: invalid command line, you need to specify parameters! Got dashlaunch 3.09 aswell.

Posted Image

no. it said update succesfull and bij xbox rebooted. yuu did something wrong with typing in the command. or you are missing some files. if you follow the tutorial to the letter it works perfect.