RealModScene
alexorel

Assassin's Creed III. Black Screen.

Hello!

I need your help. Does not start the game Assassin's Creed III, black screen and frozen.

The game has stopped working after updating the Dashboard via the Internet 3.0.58 > 3.0.775 and Dashlaunch 3.03 > 3.07; 3.09. 

My Kernel Jasper Freestyle-15574, installed data Avatar and Kinect.

I have installed a different version of the game, delete the Cache, cleaning TU, delete Savedgames, delete the Profile 555308AE.gpd.

try updating your Kernel to the latest version, check tutorials section for XeBuild tutorial.

Thank you, JPizzle!

I decided to recompile the kernel to the new dashboard, using the XeBuild Gui and the game started normally. 

Problem solved!

I have the same problem.  May I ask what kernel you're using right now?  I recently upgraded to 16203.  I thought that was the latest supported by xebuild gui.  It's the latest that's available on the dropdown menu.  

I have the same problem, i upgraded to kernel 16537, but the problem is the same. Does not start the game ( Assassins Creed 3 ) I tried other copies, but all copy have the same problem. I've tried in GOD format, and extracted by content manager, tried with all TUs, but nothing works.

All others games works fine.

Any sugestion?

Tks

There's also problem with fatal console reboot if you haven't logged in with your profile during launch.

Unload the FSD plugin resolved, tks !!! But my old save is not working, just new games !!!