RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Anas Fuitsu

I have a question about muilt disc game

hi , 

if i have game like max payne 3 and 2 dischow to swap from disc 1 to 21- put game on hdd like this hddgamesmaxpany3disc 1

hddgamesmaxpany3disc 2

and FSD AUTO IS SWAPING TO DISK 2OR 2-i must use SWAP.XEX plugins??to swap ?and sorry for my english 

My multi-disc games are all in GoD Format ("Games on Demand"), games like Final Fantasy 13 just swap automatically. It doesn't tell me to insert disc 2, 3, etc... just swaps them when it needs it.

If your keeping it as GamesDisc1, disc 2, hunt around the search for a bit, this has been asked quite a bit :)

PS. I used to use swap.xex but FSD does it all for me.

My multi-disc games are all in GoD Format ("Games on Demand"), games like Final Fantasy 13 just swap automatically. It doesn't tell me to insert disc 2, 3, etc... just swaps them when it needs it.

If your keeping it as GamesDisc1, disc 2, hunt around the search for a bit, this has been asked quite a bit :)

PS. I used to use swap.xex but FSD does it all for me.

Does content manager put both 2 disc god files in the right place? i have never installed 2 or more discs in god format.

I convert multiple disc games together using ISO2GOD and it places them in the same folder.

All you need to do from there is move the entry for the other disc(s) to "No Section" and FSD will deal with the disc swap when it is required.