RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ron Maximiliano

[Link]You are not aproved to login

In a topic  any person  says  this  and i try  all but  didnt work :/ 

I'm  try  the same . i was have an error  in  system link (30 august) and   i update the freestyle, after i  forgive  my password and  try  reset(mail) and  , i go to jqe360 and  put  the new password but i have the same error "You are not aproved to login"  :/ how can recovery  my account please (I'm speak spanish  so  my english  is so bad(Sorry) ) 

I'm not use cheat

I'm Not are Banned

I'm not corrupted user

I didnt understand what happen  with this :/  only i like play :C

please help i like play :C

navegar por su web browser para link.jqe360.com

a mano izquierda hay un botón que dice ¿Olvidó su contraseña. Inglés = "Forgot password". En el lado derecho de la pantalla tipo en su dirección de correo electrónico. Revise su correo electrónico y utilizar esa nueva contraseña. Si eso no funciona simplemente hacer una nueva cuenta. Dudo que están prohibiendo basado en direcciones IP.

Acabo de hacer lo anterior, recibí un error que decía que yo no estaba permitido para entrar también, después de cambiar la contraseña. Sin embargo, con una actualización del navegador funcionó. ¿

navigate your web browser to link.jqe360.com

on the left hand side there is a button that says forgot password. English="forgot password". On the right side of the screen type in your email address. Check your email and use that new password. If that fails just make a new account. I doubt they're banning based on IP addresses.

I just did the above, I received an error that said I wasn't allowed to login too, after changing my password. But with a refresh of the browser it worked. ¿

Welcome to the world of Google translate, despite growing up in Cali I can't read/write Spanish. But I know how to purchase sex, drugs, and food. That was always enough for me. :)

I didn't use  google translate , LOL ... but  in  my   xbox  says " failed to connect to server" , all says "Pass" ,except  authetication  of jqe360 :S ...  I have corona  and all updates  but  my system link didn't work  :'( 

uhh make sure there aren't any spaces in your link gamertAg (xbox gamertag doesn't matter)

if you can't log into jqe via pc, then make a new account. If you can....

check your dashlaunch settings perhaps you didn't load/copy over the old ini.

otherwise I'm to drunk to help anyone tonight. and have to be working in 5 hours oh joy.